Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Which telecom are you with?

Discussion in 'Tech Talk & Web Things' started by Floris, May 12, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

a Telecom provider is what gives you your phone calls and internet on your phone.
    i am with tmobile right now with a 4g+ 225mbit account with 20gb traffic limit.
    it performs pretty well, i can be on facetime video for 12 hours, no problem.

tmobile-main.png

I am quite happy with them. Their support is acceptable, and their products are just like the rest, but I am content with the packet loss being low, the coverage being fine where I am, and the stability of the connection.

One thing that I find a must is that if I go over any limit it doesn't just overcharge me, but it just cuts it off to a certain point instead. Your net goes slow, rather than a surprise $300 bill.

Last edited: May 12, 2017
  2. Creaky

Creaky OMG Member

BT for home line and O2 for mobile.

3. OP
    Floris

Is there anything you would wish you could change on either of them?

4. Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

I'm on th network of Nix :p

5. OP
    Floris

I know you are on a broadband provider, cable internet or something, but I don't know what telecom setup you have. iPhone user, so .. I hope it's at least semi good. If you don't wish to disclose more than I have already just spoiled, can you tell me at least if you have a traffic limit, or if you're happy with the LTE/4G download speeds or the call quality?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice