XenFans Community Changes (now implemented)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Dear visitors / members / premium users / team members,

It's been an amazing first six months, and despite the lawsuits against XenForo Limited I am excited about running a personal community for close friends on the product. And I am enjoying talking to all the community administrators again, and helping them upgrade their boards to a modern forum solution.

Sharing knowledge on how to use, operate, manage and build a community is something a lot of 'the good guys' all have a hand in, hence XenFans.com. A community for and by fans. And we've been there from the start, heck, we even broke the news with the blog. And we went from a public blog to an open forum. And this year we will undergo a few more changes.

Those who were with XenFans from the start have been enjoying our free help, the free documentation and free resources. Those who needed extended help have enjoyed very low prices to get their community started, and donating members have become Premium members enjoying more discounts and more resources.

The coming weeks and months we will move away from the public and open model and we will at some point no longer take on new Premium members, but all Premium Accounts will be extended until 31st of December 2011 and won't be required to be renewed. Further changes include a revisit of our products, services, and resources. We might introduce, edit or remove a few of them, or update their prices.

I understand that not everybody enjoys or is open to changes, I apologize to those. Everybody else is welcome to stay on the site, enjoy their membership and be part of the exclusive xenfans club.

A special thank you is in order to our team members David, Michael, Christopher, Brandon and Brian who have been there the last six months to help private beta test for XenForo Limited, promote the XenFans.com site, share the load, and manage the community - and so much more. Thank you for your friendship and your help on the team the last six months.

Kind regards,

Status
Not open for further replies.