Xenforo / Wordpress Bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

AzH

OMG Member
I've seen the necessary addons over on xenforo.com/community and I am going to attempt to install a Wordpress Blog on a subdomain, so: blog.blogboards.org

Has anyone else done this? How easy was it? If not, then I suppose a step by step report on how badly I screw up I manage is in order, yeah?

Beverly Johnson

OMG Member
A friend of mine is planning to upgrade from MyBB to Xenforo for this very reason that there is a Xenfor:wave:Wordpress Bridge. Right now, he has his blog on a separate database than the forum and recently switched the blog onto the home page. It looks very good in my opinion, but apparently without the bridge it will never be fully compatible. I guess that would be one of the key reasons to upgrade to a paid software like Xenforo.

DRE

OMG Member
I tried the MyBB/Wordpress bridge. It sucks.

The Xenfor:wave:Wordpress bridge is way better.

Too bad there is no login widget.

DRE

OMG Member
I take my previous post back. The MyBB/Wordpress bridge is fine. All I had to do was delete the 'View this post on the blog' link because it wasn't coming up right. I'm not even going to bother to fix it, as long as the posts update in both the thread and blog and the comments/replies show up on both, which it does, then it's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.