Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Yoga

Discussion in 'Lifestyle & Living' started by Joan, Sep 26, 2018.

1. Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    Does anyone do any yoga? I used to take a class years ago and am trying to find another I can join, but anyone know of any good basic Youtube videos to practice with.

The class I'm looking at joining is trapeze yoga, so yoga but up in the the air with a giant sling! Just waiting for then to let me know if they have space still on a Monday night.

2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Nope, never, but I looked into it, and I am doing just a couple of moves to help my headache and back. Together with some moves from pilates. They help, but only so much. Probably because I am not consistent enough with it and not doing the whole routine so to speak.

yoga in a sling, that sounds kinda cool actually, will google

3. OP
    Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    Wasn't cool, was terrible, I think I'll be giving that one a miss. I'm considering pilates, however I don't know much about it, how is it different to yoga?

4. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    What was terrible about it - too much for what you could handle, or too time consuming. Or maybe something like.. you just weren't feeling it (not for you)

5. OP
    Joan

Joan OMG Member

Threads:
    It was not what I was expecting and made me feel sick, and anxious and claustrophobic. It was less yoga more work out then swing upside down, not fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice