Your Kitchen

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
SO.... I was wondering, what item would sum up your kitchen? Why? and do you have a picture of this item?

Hawkeye

OMG Member
My true kitchen is outside. I use a Brinkmann gourmet smoker and I have outdoor propane burners with cast iron pots for fish/seafood and things like 3 bean BBQ beans and other general cooking. I have 4 smokers, 1 for beef/venison, pork, poultry, seafood. I've got friends that don't eat pork or anything used with pork.

Of course, there is the secret weapon...
bama%20042.jpg

Reactions: Nix

Nemmerle

OMG Member
A microwave. Because I dislike cooking and it makes it simple to just turn on and leave it, lets you freeze stuff and bung it in without defrosting - that sort of thing. I don't have picture, but I think we've probably all seen a microwave before =p

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
6399.jpg

My Pink Blender...... Cause it represents simple and easy cooking without too much mess..... LOL

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hm, a pink blender, I forgot about that one.

A pic of my kitchen? HM, HM, but it's so messy and dirty?

This is the part that's tidied up and clean. i guess

Photo%20Dec%2025%2C%2016%2016%2057.jpg

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hhahaha I now have a pink kettle, toaster, blender (still got it!), microwave and walls!! Also have my cupcake canvas up well 4 of them and am now waiting to put up all my signs that I've collected over the years o_o<3

Floris

Staff member
My kitchen is a mess. But I try my best to keep it clean. I kinda dislike my kitchen and I am hoping to one day move to a place with a fancy big kitchen that lets me make some awesome cooking youtube clips or something haha. Kinda ashamed of my old stupid rental place kitchen

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
My kitchen is always a mess! However I do have a fair few gadgets, I do like gadgets, my newest one is a dehydrator, oh I love it, so much tasty dried fruit.

Floris

Staff member
I just took another look at my kitchen. yeah.. not gonna post a picture.. ill dump some buckets of bleach on it first tomorrow maybe.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
I hate my kitchen, it's short and narrow and if two people try and do anything in there at the same time it's chaos. If you use the oven and more than one ring on the hob then the floor becomes coated in condensation and turns into an ice rink.

Floris

Staff member
I hate my kitchen, it's short and narrow and if two people try and do anything in there at the same time it's chaos. If you use the oven and more than one ring on the hob then the floor becomes coated in condensation and turns into an ice rink.
That's how it was in my first place.

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
my kitchen is very small :/
I get this issue all the time.