• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB [elevator] feature info

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey awesome people, want to get up and down quickly? Great, we have an elevator feature that's available to most groups.

Basically, the idea is that on the same x and z coordinates you place a few signs, as long as there's enough space for a player to stand, and it's all on the same y coordinate.

Then on the first line of the sign type [elevator], yes, the [ ] must be included.

When you right-click on the sign with [elevator] on it, it will attempt to bring you to the next one, and if you SNEAK+ right-click, it will go the other way. So you go either up or down.

Right-click = up
Sneak + right-click = down

vexhex

OMG Member
Aww, would have been fun but seems disabled at this point.
"Interactive command dont exist by this name"

Floris

Staff member
Aww, would have been fun but seems disabled at this point.
"Interactive command dont exist by this name"
I do not remember which worlds currently support this. But maybe it's not in /cave
If it is.. the sign might have that msg you mentioned, but that's from another feature.. the [elevator] sign with clicking will either work or not.

vexhex

OMG Member
I do not remember which worlds currently support this. But maybe it's not in /cave
If it is.. the sign might have that msg you mentioned, but that's from another feature.. the [elevator] sign with clicking will either work or not.
No worries. :-) Ah, yes, forgot to say I was in /cave (my fave).
The message appeared as soon I clicked Done on the sign containing [elevator].

Floris

Staff member
No worries. :-) Ah, yes, forgot to say I was in /cave (my fave).
The message appeared as soon I clicked Done on the sign containing [elevator].
If you create two signs in the same vertical Y .. can you use them?