• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB Features Feedback Forms

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
# 1MoreBlock.com Features Forms
- Requesting Your valued input to help improve the server

Hey awesome players, we're looking for your (anonymous) feedback, criticism, and suggestions regarding some of our features.

In 2021 we're looking to spend some time tweaking and changing certain features such as mcMMO, Jobs, etc. But before we do, we'd love to hear from you first.

You don't have to, but if you wish to leave your Minecraft name (IGN) that would help a little, plus, in return you will get up to +500 points per filled out form added to your /points account.
We are not asking for your personal details, email, etc. We just want some feedback

For everyday bug reports, user reports, general suggestions, or staff questions, please open a personal ticket in #-support

The forms will be published mainly on Discord, but we try to ask in-game and on the forums as well. They eventually automatically expire.

Floris

Staff member
JOBS [CLOSED]

Hey awesome person, if you play on 1MoreBlock.com you might know about the Jobs feature. In 2021 we are considering some more drastic configuration changes. But your input really matters. If you want check out this form: https://forms.gle/hSGCEHAQFtFEWCNp9

[edit: Reponses added from today onwards will be ignored, please check the rest of the thread for other open forms to fill out]

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
MCMMO

If you play on 1MoreBlock.com you might know about the mcMMO feature. In 2021 we are considering some more drastic configuration changes. But your input actually matters. And if you want, you can read the first post message, and check out these forms. Including this mcMMO form: https://forms.gle/tLdjNdq7RgDKGC8F8