• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

1MB /jobs feature

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
You've joined the server and want to trade with others, but they ask money!
You want to grow your account but you're just building, not mining!
You see others grind mcMMO, but it's just not your thing, because you're a farmer!
You want to buy that special bow on the /market, but you're balancy is empty :(
You wish to pick up that pig spawner, but you don't have a silk touch 5 pickaxe - oh no.

Well, fear not. We have a Jobs feature!

Every player can at least join 1 job, most can join 3, and a few lucky groups can join a couple more.

You can figure out what jobs are available by typing: /jobs browse

In that menu you can right click on a job to join it.

Once joined, you can see the progress for the jobs with: /jobs stats

Yes, you can switch jobs, but it's possible your old job gets reset, or at least takes a % hit.

We have jobs for fishing, building, hunting, travelling, mining, farming, surely something for everyone.

While you're in a job you will get exp points, these are used to help you level up your job stats. So you can become a top10 job player!

You will also gain money, this goes your account balance, so you can spend it in trades, markets, shops, etc.

And you will get points, which can be used on certain kits, shops, including a special /jobs shop, where you can buy a silk touch 5 pickaxe to pick up (certain) spawners with.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
If you have any tips and tricks for players about the jobs feature, don't hesitate to post them :)