Ahoy thar XenFans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Hey peeps,

I'm Ben from XenForo.com, and I'm here because I have a XenForo addiction :'(

No seriously, I'm here because Floris was talking about it :)

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
There he is!

You've been gone from IRC for a few days. We were starting to get worried ;) So glad to hear from you again, and glad to see you on this site.

Talk to you soon again on irc, and looking forward seeing more of your posts.

Heretic121

OMG Member
There he is!

You've been gone from IRC for a few days. We were starting to get worried ;) So glad to hear from you again, and glad to see you on this site.

Talk to you soon again on irc, and looking forward seeing more of your posts.
Well, I'm on IRC at the moment but I do believe you're somewhat busy at the moment so it's cool. We? Who did I get worried? I do apologise, my ISP took an extra week to get my broadband installed. I like this site already, there aren't as many trolls and whiners as there are on XenForo.com xD

Ben, I love that shirt... haha. Too bad I could never wear it because I am on Facebook. :)

I'm on Facebook as well ;) I saw the t-shirt in a shop my missus dragged me into and I had to buy it. Now I get amused looks everywhere I go while wearing it xD

Oh btw King Kovifor: I'm Heretic121 on vbirc :D

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Well, I'm on IRC at the moment but I do believe you're somewhat busy at the moment so it's cool. We? Who did I get worried? I do apologise, my ISP took an extra week to get my broadband installed. I like this site already, there aren't as many trolls and whiners as there are on XenForo.com xD

I'm on Facebook as well ;) I saw the t-shirt in a shop my missus dragged me into and I had to buy it. Now I get amused looks everywhere I go while wearing it xD

The troll/ranting people can express themselves here, and then they can shut it. Sounds rude, but we really want to allow people to express themselves, but once they've made their point we really want to keep this a nice place as well. :)

Welcome back! Silly isp .. taking too long .. - Yeah, Mikey, Nix and I were on Skype few hours ago and asked ourselves: Where is he! And here you are :)

Well, then, that's just damn funny! My roommate could have used that for most of the time we've been here. haha.

Heretic121

OMG Member
The troll/ranting people can express themselves here, and then they can shut it. Sounds rude, but we really want to allow people to express themselves, but once they've made their point we really want to keep this a nice place as well. :)

Welcome back! Silly isp .. taking too long .. - Yeah, Mikey, Nix and I were on Skype few hours ago and asked ourselves: Where is he! And here you are :)
Mhm, I'm okay with people expressing themselves. I just dislike people that don't know when to hold their tongue, that's all :)

Thank you :D It's nice to not have to worry about how much bandwidth I have left. I know :( When they finally arranged when to come round they called be back about half an hour later just to make sure they got it right. It was definitely a facepalm moment. You were talking about me? :O I feel worried now! lol but yes, here I am :D

Heretic121

OMG Member
Not too bad mate, how are you?

It's been longer than I realised, I don't recall us chatting since we derailed that thread with boxer talk.
I'm not too bad thanks, only got three weeks till my missus' due date o.O so a little panicky.

That's true, I don't believe we did o.O

Spartan

OMG Member
Bitch :s Why?
I can imagine she would be.
It was a couple of years ago now and I still don't know why, she didn't give a reason at the time and the few times I've talked to her since she won't say.

I don't agree with abortions unless there are problems but what got me the most is my brother died of an undetected heart problem which runs through the whole family and although I do want kids it has kind of scared me about having them.

When we found out she was pregnant, I started getting worried and after talking with my parents and older sister I'd just started feeling more comfortable knowing that doctors would check the baby and then a few weeks later she told be that she'd had an abortion.

Anyway mate, is she having a boy or girl?

Heretic121

OMG Member
It was a couple of years ago now and I still don't know why, she didn't give a reason at the time and the few times I've talked to her since she won't say.

I don't agree with abortions unless there are problems but what got me the most is my brother died of an undetected heart problem which runs through the whole family and although I do want kids it has kind of scared me about having them.

When we found out she was pregnant, I started getting worried and after talking with my parents and older sister I'd just started feeling more comfortable knowing that doctors would check the baby and then a few weeks later she told be that she'd had an abortion.

Anyway mate, is she having a boy or girl?
Fuck. Me. I'm sorry dude. Hopefully you'll find a girl that isn't as retarded as that, and if you do I wish you both the best of luck with children and such. It's true that doctors can check for heart defects before the baby is even born, actually it's more the sonographers, the people that do the ultrasound scans, that detect the heart defects and other problems.

Me and Loz are having a boy :) We've already decided on calling him Tyla Jay Lee Davis. The reason for the two middle names is because Loz likes long names, and those were the only two I liked lol. She's already getting her Braxton Hicks and assorted pains :) So it's getting pretty close and we've already packed her hospital bag and gotten a car seat ready. Now it's just a waiting game :)

Spartan

OMG Member
Fuck. Me. I'm sorry dude. Hopefully you'll find a girl that isn't as retarded as that, and if you do I wish you both the best of luck with children and such. It's true that doctors can check for heart defects before the baby is even born, actually it's more the sonographers, the people that do the ultrasound scans, that detect the heart defects and other problems.

Yeah it will happen eventually, I'm in no major hurry although I would prefer it before the big 3 0 which is only just under 3 years away now.

Me and Loz are having a boy :) We've already decided on calling him Tyla Jay Lee Davis. The reason for the two middle names is because Loz likes long names, and those were the only two I liked lol. She's already getting her Braxton Hicks and assorted pains :) So it's getting pretty close and we've already packed her hospital bag and gotten a car seat ready. Now it's just a waiting game :)

That is an epic name mate.

I hope the birth goes well. My younger sister had her second baby in May and that was bloody quick, she went into labour at about 12.45 and had her at 3.05. They only just made it in time, mum drove them to hospital and dropped them off, the time she parked the car and got in, she'd had the baby.

Status
Not open for further replies.