Ahoy thar XenFans :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic121

OMG Member
Yeah it will happen eventually, I'm in no major hurry although I would prefer it before the big 3 0 which is only just under 3 years away now.
Well as fair as I'm aware there is no limit to when men can have children. Although your sperm count goes downas you get older, as far as I know I'm probably wrong lol.
That is an epic name mate.
I hope the birth goes well.
I hope so as well :)
My younger sister had her second baby in May and that was bloody quick, she went into labour at about 12.45 and had her at 3.05. They only just made it in time, mum drove them to hospital and dropped them off, the time she parked the car and got in, she'd had the baby.
That made me laugh. If only it was that quick for all women hehe :) Also, congrats to your younger sister, although it is a bit late :)

Jethro

OMG Member
Well, I'm on IRC at the moment but I do believe you're somewhat busy at the moment so it's cool. We? Who did I get worried? I do apologise, my ISP took an extra week to get my broadband installed. I like this site already, there aren't as many trolls and whiners as there are on XenForo.com xD

I'm on Facebook as well ;) I saw the t-shirt in a shop my missus dragged me into and I had to buy it. Now I get amused looks everywhere I go while wearing it xD

Oh btw King Kovifor: I'm Heretic121 on vbirc :D

Welcome to xenfans Ben.

Would agree over at xenforo you have to tread careful around the trolls. Noticed a surge in spamming as well which pretty much destoryed the IPB forums for a lot of folks. Hope they start a forum for people to spam their stuff and leave chat to the chatters...

Heretic121

OMG Member
Thank you for the kind welcomes Jethro and Hagai.

I only really check XenForo out of curtsey to Mike and Kier, and because there is still someone I talk to on there.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey guys, welcome to the xenfans site, and I am sorry to hear that Doctor! And Ben, good luck with the baby, I hope all goes fine. Must be close to FedEx delivery date ;)

Heretic121

OMG Member
Hey guys, welcome to the xenfans site, and I am sorry to hear that Doctor! And Ben, good luck with the baby, I hope all goes fine. Must be close to FedEx delivery date ;)
Well said, Floris. Welcome to XenFans.
Thanks Floris, we do as well. Oh yes, it's FedEx is getting close ;) The signs are starting to show hehe.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Good luck to you both....don't believe the tv shows that show birth, it's not that bad ;) Mine started at 3.15am got to hospital at 11.15am and Abbie was born at 11.35am :)

Heretic121

OMG Member
Good luck to you both....don't believe the tv shows that show birth, it's not that bad ;) Mine started at 3.15am got to hospital at 11.15am and Abbie was born at 11.35am :)
You was travelling for 8 hours? No wonder you was only in labour for 20 minutes. You was in labour for 8 hours on the way there lol.
Not that bad, hahaha :D Yeah .. good luck :D
Lol Floris. Thanks I think I'll need it. Lauren has already been told by my step-mum that she has to cause me as much pain as possible because my step-mum never got the chance to with my Dad because she was in too much pain xD
My mother was in labor with me for like 20 hours and even longer for my brother. Lol.
20 hours? That sounds like a quick birth haha. Nah, I'm expecting ~10 hours. Well... I'm hoping ~10 hours lol.

You was travelling for 8 hours? No wonder you was only in labour for 20 minutes. You was in labour for 8 hours on the way there lol.

Lol Floris. Thanks I think I'll need it. Lauren has already been told by my step-mum that she has to cause me as much pain as possible because my step-mum never got the chance to with my Dad because she was in too much pain xD

20 hours? That sounds like a quick birth haha. Nah, I'm expecting ~10 hours. Well... I'm hoping ~10 hours lol.
That was a quick one for her. I think my brother was like 25 or something like that.

Heretic121

OMG Member
That was a quick one for her. I think my brother was like 25 or something like that.
That's over a day's worth of labour. I hope ours isn't that long :( Last time I stayed awake for 24 hours+ was when I was living on my own.
Ahoy Ben, welcome to XenFans :)
Hey Brian, thank you :)
I never had a baby, so I win with 0 seconds :D
Haha, you should clearly have a child Floris :D It'd be one epic child indeed :P

Heretic121

OMG Member
Dislike. Floris, can I write a DISLIKE add on that only works for certain people and you install it here so I can dislike this post? lol
Why do you want to dislike it? :O Also Floris has voiced his opinion of a "dislike" add-on :D

Status
Not open for further replies.