Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

Any Weekend Plans?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Nix, Mar 9, 2017.

1. OP
    Nix

Nix Just a little crazy!! Staff Member

NO :angry::doublefacepalm::'(

• Like Like x 1
  2. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

hahahahahhahaa

3. Joan

Joan Don't Blink Donator

Watching the last season of Supernatural all weekend! Yep, that's pretty much my only plan for this weekend, 20 episodes of Sam and Dean Winchester!

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Damn! That's so cool :D haha. I took a day off and i have been live streaming and doing nothing, but just caught up on some tv stuff. I have that itch again to watch nothing but tv. Can't wait for December.

5. Agile

Agile OMG Member

I had been offered a bungee jumping teat! But guess what....i caught a cold on Friday!! Now i have been indoors. I cant even go out because, with the pandemic scare, everybody hates even sitting near someone who sneezes more than once in a minute. So, this weekend i have been indoors, cuddling my pug and hopping that it is just flu.....yes...just flu.

6. OP
    Nix

Ahhh @Agile you have a Pug! They are so adorable.
    I hope you feel better soon and that it's nothing serious.

My weekend has been full of housework. Just taking a small break then back to it. Managed to squeeze in an episode of The Originals though hehe!

• Like Like x 1
  7. Agile

Agile OMG Member

Thanks am getting better. It was worse yesterday.

Yes, I have a Pug called Bosco, he keeps me sane! Especially after long hours of working online.

8. OP
    Nix

You should pop into the pets thread and pop us a picture of Bosco up! My Dodes (cat) is no longer with us as some evil B@st@rd car took his life, on the upside he took out their bumper and wheel arch on his way out of this life!

This weekend I'm putting up my Christmas decorations and having a baileys at the same time, listening to Christmas music and getting in to the mood... SO excited :heart_eyes:

9. sarfrazali2027

sarfrazali2027 OMG Member

I sometimes head to my family lake house for a giant barbecue, however that sadly sounds like it won’t be happening currently with the rule regarding no gatherings of quite ten (I have a really massive family). I actually have a sense I’ll be payment my national holiday at home!

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice