Any Weekend Plans?

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Watching the last season of Supernatural all weekend! Yep, that's pretty much my only plan for this weekend, 20 episodes of Sam and Dean Winchester!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Watching the last season of Supernatural all weekend! Yep, that's pretty much my only plan for this weekend, 20 episodes of Sam and Dean Winchester!
Damn! That's so cool :D haha. I took a day off and i have been live streaming and doing nothing, but just caught up on some tv stuff. I have that itch again to watch nothing but tv. Can't wait for December.

Agile

OMG Member
I had been offered a bungee jumping teat! But guess what....i caught a cold on Friday!! Now i have been indoors. I cant even go out because, with the pandemic scare, everybody hates even sitting near someone who sneezes more than once in a minute. So, this weekend i have been indoors, cuddling my pug and hopping that it is just flu.....yes...just flu.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Ahhh @Agile you have a Pug! They are so adorable.
I hope you feel better soon and that it's nothing serious.

My weekend has been full of housework. Just taking a small break then back to it. Managed to squeeze in an episode of The Originals though hehe!

Agile

OMG Member
Ahhh @Agile you have a Pug! They are so adorable.
I hope you feel better soon and that it's nothing serious.

My weekend has been full of housework. Just taking a small break then back to it. Managed to squeeze in an episode of The Originals though hehe!
Thanks am getting better. It was worse yesterday.

Yes, I have a Pug called Bosco, he keeps me sane! Especially after long hours of working online.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
You should pop into the pets thread and pop us a picture of Bosco up! My Dodes (cat) is no longer with us as some evil B@st@rd car took his life, on the upside he took out their bumper and wheel arch on his way out of this life!

This weekend I'm putting up my Christmas decorations and having a baileys at the same time, listening to Christmas music and getting in to the mood... SO excited :heart_eyes:

sarfrazali2027

OMG Member
I sometimes head to my family lake house for a giant barbecue, however that sadly sounds like it won’t be happening currently with the rule regarding no gatherings of quite ten (I have a really massive family). I actually have a sense I’ll be payment my national holiday at home!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm having steak this weekend! That's as far as my plans go! Mother's Day the week after though so I'll have to think of something to get her and go over there for the day.

Floris

Staff member
Celebration Weekend on the Discord and In-game, for our minecraft server. So, that's what I will be doing probably.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Shopping delivery! Yup thats my excitement for the weekend lol.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Going for a walk with a friend this weekend, haven't seen her for a while so will be good to have a catch up

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Going for a walk with a friend this weekend, haven't seen her for a while so will be good to have a catch up
That sounds so nice. I haven't had friends offline in a while O_O

Floris

Staff member
It's probably easter huh, uhm, let me think.. chocolate? :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Persuaded my mother to cook a roast so I don't have to cook on Sunday!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Persuaded my mother to cook a roast so I don't have to cook on Sunday!

Nice one!!!

I'm planning a roast but we shall see....

Mainly it's chocolate time!!!

Floris

Staff member
Nice one!!!

I'm planning a roast but we shall see....

Mainly it's chocolate time!!!
after the headache today, tomorrow im going to bath in chocolate just to feel better

Floris

Staff member
haha no, and i am way too late to go to the grocery store, easter bunny chocolates will have to get acquired in the morning and then consumed throughout the day.

the shower today was nice.

Weekend plans: minecraft, and offline tidying up, and eating chocolate.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Cleaning, both at work and at home, that's my plans, just cleaning, getting ready to go back to work on monday