Any Weekend Plans?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Yep, stick some food in a backpack, get on the bike and just stop for lunch somewhere pretty.
Added this to my todo list.
Step 1, I still have to fix something on my bike, I better fix that before I end up walking home 10 miles.
Step 2, figure out what I need that I can put in my backpack
Step 3, think about a few spots to go to
Step 4, enjoy it when the weather is nice

Any tips for time of day? I sleep all over the place, so it doesn't matter to me if it's 11 am or pm.

Emma

OMG Member
No one is workaholic every one must have some plans but its not necessary plans should be special. Spending time with your family is a lot more and always fun for me.

ChattingWithYou

OMG Member
Weekends always create a happy feeling for me. Kids will be visiting. Lot of noise and music :) around. I catch up with all the cleaning and finish it by Friday night and Saturday morning, so that I get to spend time with the family. Most weekends are special by way of food mostly dining out. Sunday afternoon is definitely ME time....I pamper myself..... Ha.....Ha......;):)

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Weekends always create a happy feeling for me. Kids will be visiting. Lot of noise and music :) around. I catch up with all the cleaning and finish it by Friday night and Saturday morning, so that I get to spend time with the family. Most weekends are special by way of food mostly dining out. Sunday afternoon is definitely ME time....I pamper myself..... Ha.....Ha......;):)
That sounds like how one should enjoy the weekend :)

ChatGurl99x

OMG Member
Weekends are really special. I look forward to it midweek itself. I always make big getaway plans and most of the time succeed with it. I go on long drives and that relieves me of all the stress that I accumulated over the week.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Potentially going for a picnic with friends, I'm going to create a pass the parcel to play too!

Floris

Staff member
Catching up from a few weird emotional weeks and body aches. Time to pick up life again and do my best. So this weekend I will plan plan plan and make the most of it.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
FOOTBALL
Tomorrows match is at 8pm so thats tomorrow night sorted, lol.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
My mother has a lazy spa, so going over on Sunday to try it out. Plus free food!

• Love

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My mother has a lazy spa, so going over on Sunday to try it out. Plus free food!
OMG Sounds great! Wish I had one!

Got to go to mates house as she got a friend over selling clothes so shopping! Then build up to the footy tonight!

Floris

Staff member
This weekend has been about me trying to feel good and find rest and motivation while enjoying the weather. Hopefully the first week of July will be nice. Starting monday

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Apparently I'm watching the football tomorrow, going to relax in the lazy spa first and maybe watch it, might take my book though, not a football fan

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So... this weekend is just housework then chillax... I've got an electrical yearly test on Thursday so I have to gut the house.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Going to see a friend on Sunday afternoon, despite only living a few miles away I haven't seen her in ages, just not had the time when we've both been free to meet.

Floris

Staff member
Organise apartment this weekend, and getting rid of some stress. And working on my health so i can get the vaccine.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Catching up on the cleaning, mostly just having an indoor day

Floris

Staff member
Catching up on the cleaning, mostly just having an indoor day
Friday is about cleaning the bathroom, kitchen, and making space in the apartment. Hopefully Saturday I can finish that before sister shows up.

Outside windows are washed! I just need to find time Sunday to do the inside.
Then next week Inside windows balcony side. Halfway August someone shows up that might do the windows on the outside (and the front again)

Friday: apartment!
Saturday: make it visitor ready in the morning.
Sunday: windows
Monday: stay in bed all day with ipad and movies and popcorn.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Friday - Girls movie night and a buffet at mine....omg that's tonight, better get cooking!!
Saturday - relax
Sunday - pull out and gut computer area as hoping to get super fast internet done Monday morning.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tomorrow night is another girls night but with chinese take out and music with 3 other friends
Saturday and Sunday are chill days and tidy house for Mondays workmen!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Another cleaning Sunday for me, I want to have a sort out and move some things around a bit