Any Weekend Plans?

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
My mother is coming over tomorrow evening, hence the cleaning. Then Sunday it's my birthday! My dad is popping over in the morning and I have friends over later on for takeaway

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
This weekend my plans are to not ruin my back, not do family things, not do Minecraft stuff, and just focus on semi cleaning apartment and getting my strength back so I can do things the rest of August.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Need to get out and go for a walk tomorrow, some cleaning to do, but nothing big.

Floris

Staff member
I have had daily walks and bikes to the various external resources, because of the renovations. lol. Which was really nice with this weather to be honest.

This weekend I will be found in bed and on my chairs, doing almost nothing. And occasional bike ride for a few kilometers.

Cleaning wise, whatever I pick up I will have to clean, so I will focus on that and ignore the rest.

Sunday I will be doing food-prep after groceries are delivered.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well no cleaning done, actually that's a lie as I made a start on the window and I did the microwave. But not as much as I should have done, however I did get a longer than planned walk in.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Got my Step-Mum and Dad here form Spain on Saturday!! First time I've seen them in years, like about 10!!
So, housework it is!

Floris

Staff member
Got my Step-Mum and Dad here form Spain on Saturday!! First time I've seen them in years, like about 10!!
So, housework it is!
wow, i hope it all goes well. best of luck cleaning the house!

my weekend: IF they indeed finish renovation this friday, then this weekend i will mentally rest and slowly clean the dust.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Now that I can assume they will finish the renovation tomorrow and that it's not going to be another week, I might just relax this weekend and prepare a plan for cleaning systematically for the rest of the month.

Floris

Staff member
Recover from working on heatlh, and biking, and doing legal stuff. This weekend I will just relax, play some Minecraft, maybe do some dishes. And then pick up my life again on Monday. Prepping for the haircut lady to show up on 20th, and then 21st my birthday (which I probably won't celebrate).

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I might be getting my car back, its been at my friend's place since I fell, but she's hoping to bring it over on Sunday. Still can't drive it but at least it'll be there for when I can

Floris

Staff member
Ah, nice to have it back!

One step closer to soon using it again as the arm heals.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Vets! And housework.... yey!

Floris

Staff member
I dont know what my plans where, don't want to remember. i just want sunday to be in bed with iPad and catching up on youtube and netflix, and then pick up life on Monday again :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Might squeeze in a little MC!!!! I'd like to play a little next week but I am quite busy so will wait and see what happens. o_o
Got lots of housework to do as I said.:|
Got to get Abbs Dad ready for a trip to see his brother.... as he is too lazy to do it all himself and will leave it to the last minute then not go :angry:

Floris

Staff member
Might squeeze in a little MC!!!! I'd like to play a little next week but I am quite busy so will wait and see what happens. o_o
Got lots of housework to do as I said.:|
Got to get Abbs Dad ready for a trip to see his brother.... as he is too lazy to do it all himself and will leave it to the last minute then not go :angry:
GASP

• Haha

Floris

Staff member
I'll try but no promises today.... All focus today and tomorrow morning is getting Abbs to school and G to his brothers lol
fingers crossed
try cattleprod

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Going to garden centre on Sunday, need to get compost and pots for the allotment. Then spending afternoon up there doing that.