• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Can't connect to server?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Aw man, yeah.. that happens sometimes.
We're not a professional minecraft running business.
Sometimes the server resources are being used for something else.

The server is FULL

When you connect and you get the message that the server is full, then you can contact us and request to get the limit raised. Or just wait a few minutes and try again.

Certain usergroups have bypass access.

You can always come hang out with us on the forums here or on Discord
https://discord.gg/floris

The server is DOWN

When you try to connect and clearly can't connect, and the server appears to be down, but you really want to play. Then all you have to do is contact us. If we reply, then a few minutes later the server should be up again.

Please let us know on the forums or on Discord to report the server being down.

The server says MAINTENANCE

To avoid conflict, but create confusion on purpose, we have the same message for a few situations: During an event, when you have been disconnected, banned, or when we run the server in whitelist mode. Give it a bit of time and try connecting again. If you really keep getting this message, then please contact us and we will look into it.

You can always come hang out with us on the forums here or on Discord
https://discord.gg/floris

The server says USE VERSION X

This is a message you get when you are trying to connect with a version too low, or too high, and we decline the connection. We currently run on version 1.20.2, so please change your profile to use Minecraft version 1.20.2 and try again. If you are not using an official Minecraft client, and get that message, well, then use the official client to connect.

I think I am BANNED, sigh. SORRY!
Yeah, you're in trouble, we take bans seriously. We are a family-friendly server and make it clear a couple of times that we don't allow bad behavior, including cheating, cursing, griefing, swearing, spamming, etc. If you broke the rules and one of our staff decided to ban you... yeah you're banned. If you understand your mistake, learned from it, and are really really sorry. Or honestly believe it was truly a mistake, you can try contacting us.

How to CONTACT US

I am @Floris on Twitter and Facebook, but you're free to post in our forums with a new discussion thread, or via the contact-us form. I am mrfloris on Instagram by the way, you can give us a shout there as well.

Discord / https://discord.gg/floris (not the right place to make a ban appeal by the way)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.