• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

active Celebration Year : 10 Years 1MoreBlock.com

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
This thread is reserved for the `2021 Celebration Year` events.

Subscribe to it, so you do not miss out!

Floris

Staff member
Added: Temporary spawn point for the /celebration spawn.

You can type: /celebration

This will bring you to the (temporary) spawn point. where you will be presented with some starter information, and you can explore to find out what else is perhaps active, going on, possible to do. It might not be a lot in January, but there will be more in February, etc.

Floris

Staff member
Added: Celebration Mikey

The original owner will be available at some point this year (2021) to trade with you.

Initially he will take nothing, until he notices there's enough to trade.

And he will take 3 celebration tokens and give you something awesome in return.

Optionally, he might do some other trades, no information is available yet about that at this point. Check back another time!

To find Celebration Mikey, type: /celebration, he will be there.

There's also a command: /celebration mikey

Floris

Staff member
Added: Legacy Grass Blocks

There is currently at least one way to obtain celebration grass blocks in 2021. For example: By opening a celebration lootbox. More info about that below this post.

There are other ways probably, but there is no info available just yet on how. Just keep your eyes open. Collect them, you never know what you need it for!

Floris

Staff member
Added: Celebration Lootboxes

Throughout this year there will be lootboxes spawning in the server, in random locations, random worlds. We will not tell you where. We might drop hints. Collect the items, because three special celebration tokens will trade with celebration mikey at /celebration for something epic. You can work together with your friends.

More information here:
View: https://youtu.be/OU6_j-EV40I

Floris

Staff member
I have to make this more difficult, it didn't even last a day and the first celebration token has been found!
Screenshot 2021-01-01 at 22.46.00.png
Just letting you guys know there's no second token in-game yet, but this year there will be 12, so .. 11 more to go !

Floris

Staff member
That's so cool that someone found the first Celebration Lootbox with the Celebration Token in it. Congratulations The456Gamer, don't lose that item!

To Celebrate this amazingly quick find we've added a few new things to the server.

This year at least, players can use the new command: /glow, to pick out some celebration colors. We're still setting it up, so check again in a few days to find out all the colors for your group. But now you have early access!

And the other command is /ride, informing you what you can ride in the game. Besides a llama, donkey, pig, strider, horse, etc. Aaaaand, to do this, you can buy the Celebration Stick from the /market.

Type: /market (or /ah as many use it), and have enough /money, then click on the Celebration Stick in the Market and confirm the purchase. And that's it!

How to use? Well, type: /ride, so you know if you can jump on a cow, sit on a chicken, or take a stroll with a panda. The mobs depend on your group and/or rank. But basically: Right-click a mob!

Enjoy this fun celebration stick, and show it off to your friends. Maybe have a party at your new build where we are all jumping on nearby mobs around campfire?

Screenshot 2021-01-03 at 12.29.26.png

Floris

Staff member
Update!

We're getting pretty close to making Soul Bind live, I hope you've all read up on it already.

The Tab in the game has been updated to the celebration tab, I hope you all like it.

And our first 10 Year Anniversary Celebration Giveaway happened!

Floris

Staff member
Celebration Giveaway #1

Today we've randomly picked an active player that has played in the last decade with us and donated them an Optifine Cape.

@Hepcat enjoy! It should show up in-game soon enough.

Floris

Staff member
In about 30 minutes the first drop party of this year will start, to join type: /celebration dropparty

We will have a couple this weekend.

Floris

Staff member
The Drop Parties on Saturday were super fun. Thank you all for joining! I received quite some positive feedback.

Sunday (today) there will be another one, probably a bit late for the EU people, but maybe a better time for the US people.

Keep an eye in-game on the countdown and the Discord #events channel.

Floris

Staff member
The Second "Celebration Lootbox" is now -live- in-game. If you find it, it's yours, please let us know. If you open it and it's empty: someone else beat you to it.

Another Lootbox will appear in-game later today, or Monday!

Here's a hint: Because you have to be able to take the items with you, you could conclude the lootboxes are in Any of the worlds that share the inventory with our main world. (Meaning, it's probably not in Skyblock or /run)

Floris

Staff member
That was fun! Next one is in 3,5 hours from now. 1:30am uk time, 2:30am dutch time.

Floris

Staff member
A little update for those who missed the weekend:

We had a few drop parties this weekend, it was quite a success. Enjoy all your loot!

We had the boosters on at various times this weekend. So many jobs and mcmmo levels were gained, fantastic job.

And there are now two celebration lootboxes -live- for you to find. At this point nobody has found them yet.
(And that makes it 3 out of 12 boxes total found)

These weekend events are now over, the boosters are reset, and the special drop party area has been cleaned up.

I want to point out that the special diamonds people could find this weekend will not return this year. If you have any you're lucky! You get to brag that you found one and use it as a collectors item. Or, go to /celebration dropparty and sell 3 of them for $45,000. What else is possible is selling them on /market to other players or trading them through /trade

When there are hints for the lootchests, we will post them in this thread and/or on our Discord.

If we will do something else this month we will post it here. Stay tuned!

Roberto

Team
Lootbox 2 has been found by RitualRogue47, the celebration token is his.

Lootbox 3 is currently not found. Have a blast finding that one. You guys are great at this scavenger hunting.

Floris

Staff member
We had a celebration fishing tournament.

There were over 10 people online, so we started on spontaneously.

Players had 15+ minutes to catch the longest fish. The winner got a special token fishing rod, and 750+ /points.
2nd and 3rd place got a participation token for allllmost winning.

Congratulations Tidala for catching the longest fish.

Floris

Staff member
If nobody found the lootbox today, we will post a hint before the weekend.

Floris

Staff member
On Discord we announced 2 hours ago that we will have a fishing tournament. We will soon announce when we will have one weekly.

First one: spontaneous
Now the second one: 2 hours headsup on Discord, it is soon in 10 minutes at /warp guardian. And the winner gets 250k$ and 30 minutes /fly
Third one will be the first weekly event probably. stay tuned!

Floris

Staff member
Winner: Macadam, 2nd place and 3rd place by enderdip and hepcat. gg.

Roberto

Team
Reminder: The first two loot boxes are found, the third one "not yet".

So go ahead and explore the worlds and check every corner, because just like with the first one that was at the fossil build of Vloop, you might have to check above, below, or in the belly of the beast.

And no, it's not in the /end.

Roberto

Team
Well, that did not take long: 3rd chest found by _hepcat_ congrats.

One or more chests of the total of 12 chests will be announced soon!

[edit by floris]: The chest was at /warp guardian, upstairs, in the belly of the dragon statue.

Last edited by a moderator: