• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

active Celebration Year : 10 Years 1MoreBlock.com

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
fish tour saturday won by tiredpamster, the456gamer and enderdip, congrats

next is the drop party

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 20.16.13.png
    Screenshot 2021-03-06 at 20.16.13.png
    214.3 KB · Views: 2

Floris

Staff member
The March events are over, sort of. The next drop party will be in April.

The fishing tournaments are over for March, and we went to the crazy 10x mcMMO boosters.

I will use March to clean up this thread a bit so it's less confusing.

There is still 1 lootchest out there, nobody found it yet.

Floris

Staff member
Screenshot 2021-05-22 at 19.50.12.png

Wooo it has been a bit, but someone finally found the 6th LootChest from the /celebration event !

Congrats, and I do believe that's your third one. Impressive.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
if there's enough players online these last few days of May, say 8 to 10, we might do some spontaneous drop parties.

Floris

Staff member
The April give-away info was here by the way, in case I forgot to post it.

The May give-away info is mainly on Discord, because it's a Discord Nitro.
Check the #give-away channel for more info.

the June give-away arrived early and the person who we're spoiling with a gift is Joan, details are in this thread:

Floris

Staff member
This weekend, the rainbow event!

What?
From Friday evening until Monday morning when there's enough players online, you will be able to notice rainbows spawning around players every once in a while. Find them, and you might get a treasure map leading some some super cool loot. An opportunity of a lifetime.

When?
From Friday evening (Dutch time) until Monday morning (Dutch time). So that's this weekend.

Minimum amount of players?
Yes, it requires to have at least five (5) players online. Alt accounts and AFK accounts will not be counted. And due to the rainbow event, we might even kick them out to keep things fair.

Where?
The rainbows will only appear around players in the /general world. Just continue playing and keep an eye on the chat. You can press F3 or type /pos, to check on your x,y,z location. Rainbows do not spawn in other gametypes or worlds.

Loot?
Yes, and we are going to be awesome and use the plugin defaults, we are NOT nerfing it. This means you might just be very lucky this weekend if you're online and find some loot. You can only find the loot if you find a rainbow first, it will give you the treasure map. It will have the coordinates to the loot.

Staff!!! HELP!!
No, sorry. This one is on you. Please play and keep your eyes open. It's the only way to find a rainbow. And you have to find it yourself. You have to find the loot box yourself. If you dig down and die in lava, we will not restore your exp or inventory. Please go prepared, drink a potion beforehand maybe. It's part of the adventure.

have fun

Floris

Staff member
Tournaments!

You auto join all tournaments, they are weekly. They can change each week. Type: /tournaments to see them all, and your progress.

Best of luck, we will run this through July, maybe even August.

Floris

Staff member
2048 game was voted on in #polls on Discord, you can type: /games play, to see all games, starting with 2048, have fun. Just for fun!

Floris

Staff member
Booster weekend has ended, and the rainbow event has ended! I hope you all had fun.

The tournament week 1 has ended as well, and week 2 has started. best of luck.

Floris

Staff member
2022 has started, and all the 2021 events have ended.

We can now pick up This event again. I will soon try to find time to clean this up and make it easier to understand for new players.

I can't wait to have some fun in 2022.