Checking In.... How's you doing today?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Just a check on your friends thread!

How are you doing today?

Personally I'm struggling to stay awake so far today. I need to find some motivation for housework and I'm hoping to make a FaceTime call at about 6.30pm (we'll see).

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I can't sleep properly this week, lots of stuff in my brain going on that probably wake me up easily. But I do sleep and dream, so I wake up a bit of a zombie. Today I went back to bed and woke up feeling like it's either 6 am or 6pm.

I am doing okay. One day I have a health issue, another day I am fine. Rest and no stress is confusing my body, not used to it after the last few years. And it's all coming out I guess after the loss of my parents and my brother causing daily stress for a few years in a row.

2022 was all about me working om my mental health and apartment, so I can be in an okay spot and feel like there's going to be progress moving forward. 2023 is going to be all about keeping that up, getting used to that, and slowly moving forward - baby steps to make bigger moves in the future.

So I think I am okay.

And how's nikki !!

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
And how's nikki !!
Tired as always.... I overslept this morning a bit! Looking for a flat for a friend is exhausting and frustrating not finding anything yet within the budget/area wanted. Oh well. Still need motivation. Got a few plans this week, nothing very exciting; vets, therapy and coffee!

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Yeah, not good. The arm being broke is almost the least of the issues.

• Sad

Floris

Staff member
Tired as always.... I overslept this morning a bit! Looking for a flat for a friend is exhausting and frustrating not finding anything yet within the budget/area wanted. Oh well. Still need motivation. Got a few plans this week, nothing very exciting; vets, therapy and coffee!
What are you trying to get?

Floris

Staff member
Yeah, not good. The arm being broke is almost the least of the issues.
At least on the iPhone on the forums you can click dictate button to post, saving to type? :D

• Haha

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Feel like I'm starting to make progress in the cleaning, so that's good. Got a week to get it all done.

Floris

Staff member
Feel like I'm starting to make progress in the cleaning, so that's good. Got a week to get it all done.
Baby steps! You can do it :) even if it takes a bit more time

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Not too bad today, flat is mostly clean so that helps. Going to leave the sling off today, so it's the start of using both arms again.

Floris

Staff member
I slept better, woke up better, was productive .. so far so good. Taking it easy tonight, so I can have a nice day tomorrow too.

joan, best of luck with your arms.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm broken physically now after todays mission in the living room. Mentally a bit wonky donkey too lol.

Floris

Staff member
Poorly, lol. 24 hours per day headaches. yesterday was terrible. honestly struggling. and it's now 4 years ago that my father passed, so emotional layer on top. I hope the headache goes away soon and I can focus on just getting to the next day again.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Poorly, lol. 24 hours per day headaches. yesterday was terrible. honestly struggling. and it's now 4 years ago that my father passed, so emotional layer on top. I hope the headache goes away soon and I can focus on just getting to the next day again.
Sending hugs

Floris

Staff member
HUGS RECEIVED
tnx

doing semi ok now, saw emily today, had a rest, groceries showed up, it's dark outside again.. i can sleep and watch tv and it will be beyond the weekend soon.. ill try to be positlve.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Not too bad, decided to deactivate Facebook, I know I'll still waste time on Instagram and twitter but not to the extent of Facebook

• Wow

Floris

Staff member
Yeah facebook is a once a month thing for me, just to quickly check on birthdays haha

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm tired now and spent the day doing nothing apart from sorting out GCSE timetables!! Not for me I hasten to add.

Floris

Staff member
Doing ok today, feeling dizzy at times, but doing fine.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Tires mostly, and can't seem to get warn today.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Yeah I've put heating on now as got really cold. Very tired but that's the kitties fault for being nutters all night.