Checking In.... How's you doing today?

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Doing better, now I've stopped pushing myself to get things done. Money is still a big worry, but I'll get there.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Health issues flared up, gave me a good scare.. stayed in bed 24 hours. back online. i guess

Floris

Staff member
Enjoying a cold, I am just taking it easy, lying in bed. Can't really seem to catch a break for July, first health issue and now this. Kinda ruined my weekend away.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Not great... had the realisation that I have 2 years left living with Abbs :'(

Floris

Staff member
Today's cold update: looks like a cold, not a flu. The sneezing and coughing has replaced the irritated throat. There are moments where I have spikes in temp, but it's not constant. As a precaution, I did a covid test which thankfully came back negative. Online it says day 4 to 7 is the peak, so , .. i got a few fun days ahead of me still I guess. I noticed my irritated throat the morning of the 7th, and now it's the morning of the 11th. Anyway, can't wait for this week to be over and feel all strong and normal again.

Floris

Staff member
cough kinda remains, but i think the common cold is behind me now

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Exhausted, had a cold that's lingering plus working more, so rushing to try and clean the flat around work.

Floris

Staff member
Having great moments, then pretty big falls where I dunno why I bother. It's hard to be alone and be in control of everything.

Doing fine I guess. Just overwhelmed with things in my mind and body aches.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Having great moments, then pretty big falls where I dunno why I bother. It's hard to be alone and be in control of everything.

Doing fine I guess. Just overwhelmed with things in my mind and body aches.
Hugs

Floris

Staff member
UPS told me no delivery today, reschedule for tomorrow. DHL told me after 6pm.

I got a notification that 1 package arrived from PostNL at the pickup location, but not the other one, which was strange.

I assumed since UPS rescheduled, and DHL after 6pm, I can go for 15 minutes to the pickup location to get the one parcel from PostNL.

While at PostNL pickup, I got a notification that UPS delivered, and a call from DHL that they're at my door but I am not opening.

I asked the DHL if he saw UPS package, he said yeah. i asked him to safeguard it, I'm 2 minutes away, I just drove off.. pls wait.

DHL for once said yeah I can wait, ill get my drink. And I scanned my PostNL package, zoomed home .. he was there, got the UPS and DHL package.

And I was just upstairs, to get notification the other package at PostNL did arrive, ready for pickup. 5:35 now, .. they close at 6.

I hopped on bike and zoomed back to pickup and got it. and back home again.

My heart rate is at a billion now. pfff, time to hydrate and relax.

It's amazing how strange deliveries are, and how if they never show up before 7pm, then DHL is EARLY? And UPS tells me they're reschedulding for the next day, and STILL shows up. LOL.

Oh boy.. anyway. At least I got the 4 things. Plus the stuff from this morning, and now we wait for 9pm to get my groceries.

On the way back home I picked up white rice and chicken from Chinese place. and now I m not even hungry. body is protesting. ill try to listen to it, had 3 bites and put it down.

I am not built to rush things, clearly. haha.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Not had a good week, couple of weeks really, but starting to come back out of it now. September was a difficult month, I just never seemed to have any time and I think that just took its toll.
I need to start catching up again now.

Floris

Staff member
I haven't had to put the heating on, it's a warm fall season so far.

Floris

Staff member
These anxiety attacks really are taking over my life now.. this really isn't fun anymore. Not sure I am doing so great. But I am hanging on I guess.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tired, I'm tired. Had a rough night, well a stressful week and a bit being honest. Not going to improve anytime soon as still have more stress in the pipeline.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well my Carbon Monoxide alarm went off last night. I switched the boiler off just incase last night. This morning I am testing it out to see if my boiler is leaking or if it was a fluke.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm ok, bit tired but gearing up for christmas now lol....

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Tired mostly, haven't had a day off in over a week! Roll on Monday.

• Wow

Floris

Staff member
Not doing great these last month or two, but, I am working on it, getting there, I guess.. oh boy :D

today's a good day I think.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Been having a stressful few weeks to be honest. Hoping that we get some answers to Abbs health concerns at the end of the coming week.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well.... this week is busy started yesterday with the girls round in the evening for present swapping. This morning was breakfast with 2 friends and more pressent swapping. Shopping delivery soon then Abbs at hairdressers at 6pm... then collapse before having to prep for tomorrow's birthday.... I'm knackered and am having vertigo in the evenings which is not nice and I'm hoping last night was the last night for it!!

How's you all doing?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've had a bizarre day with various doc appointments. Now chilling a bit before housework and dinner time. I'm tired, achey and bored.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Abbs and I are off into town today if she is feeling up to it. A bit of shopping and something to eat... she calls it "vibing" lol

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Doing well this week, I'm almost up to date with the washing up, I've cooked meals rather than just heating something up in airfryer. Got a book read as well.