• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Christmas Week 2020

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
ho ho ho, season greetings players!

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 07.22.44.png

The mobs have returned to our worlds, all dressed up for Christmas. And have slightly different loot, so make sure you pick a fight with them :)

But you can also fight each other. Go to /snowball, a fun little game that gives you snowballs. You can shoot the whole arena apart to make sure the enemy has no place to hide! Kick them out of the snowball arena and you score a kill point.

You think you have the most kill points? Screenshot it and share it with us here on the forum or discord.

View: https://youtu.be/hyNi7Wsf8tU

Rumor also has it that the mine world might have some weirder snow and ice, but, I haven't seen any yet. Who knows!

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 08.05.27.png
What isn't a rumor, the enderman walk around with presents. They probably stole them from /santa You can kill the enderman and they can drop the present. It might not be something fancy, but you at least get something. And Santa will know and remember that you helped him get his gifts back.

Talking about doing fun things. Get your favourite crossbow and open /craft. Put your crossbow in and right next to it redstone dust. It will craft you a special and temporary crossbow powered with christmas fireworks.

If you shoot the christmas fireworks it will make quite a show!

View: https://youtu.be/jYjULXbo-qc

Okay, next thing: Fish!

When you right click your fishing rod or type /fish menu, you will see a new event block. For every 350 fish you catch between now and 31st of December you will have a chance of getting Christmas Presents!

Screenshot 2020-12-19 at 08.53.58.png

And I am sure we will update this thread when there's even more to do at /santa
- New players can go to /santa and explore, have a look at that fun to explore Winter Wonderland!
- Existing players will notice it's a bit more empty than usually. But, the more people visit it, the more things will probably start showing up. Like, .. a chest with your name on it?

- Five times booster event has been enabled.
* Discord xp is set to 3x
* Jobs xp has been set to 5x
* mcMMO xp has been set to 5x

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
Coming soon:

- A christmas box at /santa with your name on it if you've played enough hours in December

- A little fun boat-race with fun prizes (when there's enough players online)

- A Christmas kit

- Maybe a quad wither fight, double ender dragon fight

- And maybe a little drop party.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

- On the 25th and up until the end of the year there will be a christmas box with your name at /santa
Note: It will have about 25 shulker boxes with fun stuff in it. Read the lore on items carefully!

- The Winter and Christmas kit are live to all groups.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

- You can request a Christmas Crystal from me (mrfloris) and use it to grow your personal Christmas tree !
Note: Place a spruce sapling in a safe spot where it can grow and use the crystal to right click and start the xmas tree.

View: https://youtu.be/7cY4E06yZIg

Enjoy.

Floris

Staff member
It's midnight here in the Netherlands, that means it's the 25th, it's Christmas!

You can now go to /santa and find your NPC with a christmas box, it should say [open], if so, you can right click and open it and take the 27 shulker boxes out.

WhoOOo

If you can't find your name: Contact mrfloris!
If you can't open your box even it says open: Contact mrfloris!

Floris

Staff member
All the events for 2020 have ended now on the 31st, including the holiday season events.