• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Crazy Booster Weekend Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The 9x boosters are over, we're gonna wait out the 2x until midnight (few hours)

Floris

Staff member
** The Forum Boosters have expired, creating new threads and posts are still encouraged, but will no longer cause in-game boosters **

Floris

Staff member
--- The Discord mee6 exp multiplier has expired, and is now reset to 1x (the default) Poking me if you're over level 10 or 15/20, will no longer give you multipliers.

Floris

Staff member
The welcome points /points booster has expired and is set to regular 3x and 6x instead of 6x and 12x

Floris

Staff member
** Jobs Boosters have expired, reset to 1. (the default) **

Floris

Staff member
Replying to this thread will now no longer unlock 'secret thingy', sorry! weekend is officially over.

mcMMO and other boosters have all expired now. Welcome to Monday where things are normal again

Floris

Staff member
Today we will pay out the item booster, I see the456gamer and vloop have replied to this thread; they will get a free secret item booster. Enjoy your /gift box

Status
Not open for further replies.