Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.13.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Downtime ~ Sunday

Discussion in '(Archive 2019)' started by Floris, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    [edit] Server back online

Sorry :) I need the network servers for other tasks for once, so the 1MB servers have been taken offline for most of the weekend. Especially Sunday. I have tried to do this during hours where I know normally nobody connects. My apologies if you can't play. Try again tonight (US time), or Monday.

There's nothing wrong with the servers, but I have a few real life things that require me to use the servers to get stuff done (and it requires a lot of CPU/GPU/RAM). So rather than a week of very slow performing game servers, I rather have a handful of hours of downtime in a day during hours where nobody usually plays on 1MB anyway.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited: Sep 24, 2017
  2. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Update: Sunday night - late

Turns out I am a bit unlucky, my ISP has changed the DHCP and routing on their end without notification, and as a result there's a single route change which broke the security chain that we're using to guarantee the network from performing the way we want it. Aaaannnd, that made the server unreachable this weekend. But that's fixed too now.

Should all be working on Monday again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice