• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Downtime ~ Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
[edit] Server back online

Sorry :) I need the network servers for other tasks for once, so the 1MB servers have been taken offline for most of the weekend. Especially Sunday. I have tried to do this during hours where I know normally nobody connects. My apologies if you can't play. Try again tonight (US time), or Monday.

There's nothing wrong with the servers, but I have a few real life things that require me to use the servers to get stuff done (and it requires a lot of CPU/GPU/RAM). So rather than a week of very slow performing game servers, I rather have a handful of hours of downtime in a day during hours where nobody usually plays on 1MB anyway.

Thanks for understanding.

Last edited:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Update: Sunday night - late

Turns out I am a bit unlucky, my ISP has changed the DHCP and routing on their end without notification, and as a result there's a single route change which broke the security chain that we're using to guarantee the network from performing the way we want it. Aaaannnd, that made the server unreachable this weekend. But that's fixed too now.

Should all be working on Monday again.

Status
Not open for further replies.