Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.16.1.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Every world is a /world command.

Discussion in 'Worlds / Gamemodes' started by Floris, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Hey awesome player!

Thank you for exploring our 1MB Universe. I know, it's pretty big, but this forum helps you find out some cool information about each world and gamemode. It will even tell you if there's a worldborder, or some special features.

If you think the information is incomplete, feel free to leave a reply. Or just ask a question about it.

In the chat you will see somethng like this:

general <the456gamer> Hey everybody

That first part: "general", that's actually the name of the world the player is in.

How to get there? Super easy, just add a forward slash to the name of the world and poof, you usually get teleported to that world. So for the general world, this is /general, and for spawn this is /spawn, etc.

/spawn
    /general
    /mine
    /nether
    etc.

Each world by the way can be completely different than the other, it could be a different dimension, like the end, (/end) or an overworld like the general wilderness world (/general).

Or even a temporary world, like the resource worlds /mine, /nether, and the /end.

Some worlds have a world border, some are bigger than others.

And there's even different game modes. Technically everybody is in survival mode. Because that's the type of server we have. But in /sanctuary for example you can explore in Adventure mode. And if your group or rank is high enough you can go into creative mode in the /builders world.

This forum will have a thread for every world, this way you can learn about it. But never feel shy if you have any questions.

2. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice