• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.5 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Every world is a /world command.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey awesome player!

Thank you for exploring our 1MB Universe. I know, it's pretty big, but this forum helps you find out some cool information about each world and gamemode. It will even tell you if there's a worldborder, or some special features.

If you think the information is incomplete, feel free to leave a reply. Or just ask a question about it.

In the chat you will see somethng like this:

general <the456gamer> Hey everybody

That first part: "general", that's actually the name of the world the player is in.

How to get there? Super easy, just add a forward slash to the name of the world and poof, you usually get teleported to that world. So for the general world, this is /general, and for spawn this is /spawn, etc.

/spawn
/wild
/general
/mine
/nether
etc.

Each world, by the way, can be completely different than the other, it could be a different dimension, as the end, (/end) or an overworld like the general wilderness world (/general).

Some worlds have a world border, some are bigger than others.

And there are even different game modes. Technically everybody is in survival mode. Because that's the type of server we have. But in /sanctuary for example you can explore in Adventure mode. And if your group or rank is high enough you can go into Creative mode in the /builders world.

This forum will have a thread for every world, this way you can learn about it. But never feel shy if you have any questions.

Last edited: