Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Groups

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    Yes, we have a few groups.
    By default new players join the [default] group.
    This shows as a yellow color.

Once you have become a regular and are an active player, you could earn an upgrade to the builder group.
    This is done manually, and only very rarely.
    The prefix is [Builder] and shows in a green color.

At some point we will have the Veteran or Legacy group prefix, but right now the old crew are operators.
    And have the [staff] prefix, and their color is a dark red.

Everybody that joins the server is free to build in a free spot in the /general world.
    The builder group has a few handy extra privileges and commands. So stay active, and enjoy these perks.

Everybody can visit the temporary worlds and take their resources (mine, end, nether).
    Everybody can 'explore' the /legacy world in adventure mode, and only operators can build in it.

Creative mode is not available to [default] and [builder] groups. And only allowed to be used by [staff] in /legacy and /test.

mcMMO is available to all groups.
    And every group has a handful of homes they can set with /sethome (and use with /home).

We are currently not looking for more staff members, but we always keep our eyes open for awesome active players that we believe deserve the [builder] upgrade.

There is a hidden usergroup, it's for naughty people. They end up in /visitjail - or even end up being banned.

2. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    During March I've been able to test some groups, but I wasn't happy with the end result (just yet), so not yet going live.
    It went from -dev- to the -test- server. But like I said, not yet the -live- server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.