• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Halloween: TRICK OF TREAT

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
[edit] This event has ended.

Yesssh, it's finally here. We are surviving this month from Halloween Mobs, crazy little events, including placing Scarecows big and small, and doing some Ghost Hunting. To just name a few things.

But it's time to put on our costume and have fun playing in /halloween the comings days.

Who doesn't like candy, or a silk touch book, or maybe some really cool unique items with limited but unique features.

It's almost a drop party! That's how much we have to gift. So prepare some chests, prepare your candy bags, and put on that costume.

Come to /halloween, and find the doors with the golden pressure plates. Those are indicators it's a trick or treat door.

Just stand in front of it, make sure the door's closed, and knock three times (left hand)

If you did it right, you will know :P

There are 50 people waiting in the world, some you might recognize, ;) Some will have TRICKS, some will have TREATS.

And yes, your candy bag will be full in no time, we have loooads for everybody.

You can visit a door once a day, but the /halloween dimension will be open until the morning of November first.

View: https://youtu.be/0gOkd6-dJNA

Floris

Staff member
If you explore the /halloween world, don't be surprised if you run into yourself, your friends, or other familiar faces, including youtubers! :)

Floris

Staff member
This was really fun, so many people have been exploring the Halloween Dimension and knocking on everybody's door, getting loads of candy, unique items, and all sorts of stuff.

This event is now officially over, maybe it will return next year?!