• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Hardcore Weekend

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Maybe in January, but certainly early March we will announce a weekend (i will post the details in this thread as we get closer) where we might have an awesome hardcore weekend. We will offer a way to join us on an event to survive. We might have a goal that we will work towards to and see if we can reach it. Get banned? Welp, that's the end of your adventure, back to the regular 1MB server for you.. but we will continue until there's one person left (or the event is over) and those still alive will earn .. well, let's just keep that a secret for now.

More information as we have it! Stay tuned, and practise not dying on the server in the meantime.