• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Hey builders, interested in some speed building with us?

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We're looking for people from the builders group and up who are interested in joining me perhaps in June in a massive plot area in the /builders world for some speed creative building - all in the same weekend. Let's see what crazy thing we can come up with?

Let me know if you're interested.

Floris

Staff member
Some people on Discord let us know they're interested. So let's see what we can do in June. I hope they keep an eye on this thread. lol.

CraftKitten21

OMG Member
This sounds like a lot of fun! What will the items be that will need to be built? Is there going to be some kind of theme or a set of rules to follow, like only certain blocks can be used or a specific size?

Floris

Staff member
This sounds like a lot of fun! What will the items be that will need to be built? Is there going to be some kind of theme or a set of rules to follow, like only certain blocks can be used or a specific size?
This time around I think it would be nice to just get people online in a weekend in an area and the restriction being that we're only building in that area. We will see what happens and how people work together. Who knows what we end up with.

It's June, we will soon try to find time to realise this.