How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Getting ready for the con! I'm so not organised this year, cleaning my car out at 8am this morning, ready to go tomorrow!

Reactions: Nix

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Have fun with the con, and looking forward to hearing how it went.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
So very tired, I got home this afternoon, very log weekend, but it was fun! Of course I spent far more than I planned too, but ah well! I'm in the process of sorting out photos now, then it's bedtime I think. The bed at the hotel was not comfy, made me realise how much I love the new mattress and that it was worth every penny!

Floris

Staff member
Glad to hear it went well and you had fun.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
Crazy busy at the moment. Caity didn't get a placement in the special school we wanted, and instead (contrary to our wishes) they've placed her in a mainstream school. In the middle of appealing that decision, hope the fact I got the school to admit in writing that they cannot meet her needs will help sway the outcome, but not holding my breath.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Fingers crossed for you @Azhria Lilu I wish you all the best x

I'm still in the same situation. Nothing changes till next week :( hopefully!

Floris

Staff member
Crazy busy at the moment. Caity didn't get a placement in the special school we wanted, and instead (contrary to our wishes) they've placed her in a mainstream school. In the middle of appealing that decision, hope the fact I got the school to admit in writing that they cannot meet her needs will help sway the outcome, but not holding my breath.
I hope it all works out. Thanks for the update!

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
I hope it all works out. Thanks for the update!
Thanks :) My other half got sick of me ranting about the process and suggested I start a blog instead of unloading on people when they ask ... so I did :D It helps hah

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Finally I can count days down to the x-ray about my leg fracture and if I can take the brace off :D 4 days to go :D

Currently had a really boring day but doing yummy food now then bed and hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting...

Floris

Staff member
Finally I can count days down to the x-ray about my leg fracture and if I can take the brace off :D 4 days to go :D

Currently had a really boring day but doing yummy food now then bed and hopefully tomorrow will be more interesting...
All of that minus the food, sounds really scary.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
OK So it's the big day today... continued leg brace, cast or FREEDOM :D
I know which one I prefer the sound of :lol:

I'll find out later!

Other than that I'm ok I guess, plodding along. Enjoying the nice weather as for a change its not raining and my garden is in the shade and is a perfect temperature for a coffee with friends.

Azhria Lilu

OMG Member
OK So it's the big day today... continued leg brace, cast or FREEDOM :D
Update?

We've got a friend over this weekend. Caught up with him when I went home for a party a month ago, after not having seen him for 12 years!!!! Life just got in the way and I live 200 miles away from home and the woman he married wasn't big on him keeping in touch with old friends. He's now split up from her and is renewing contact with people :)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm FREE :):):):):):):)

All healed up now. Just got to take it easy and slowly build up for that evil school run in a weeks time (half term holiday next week). So all is good with the world. No more massive jog pants, I'm back in leggings woo woo lol.

@Azhria Lilu I'm planning on catching up with a very dear old friend this year too. Friends for 21 years and not seen her since her wedding 15 years ago. We are on the phone to each other every week and fb etc every day almost. SO catching up with a long boozy weekend will be great!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm tired. Been tired all week. No enthusiasm to do anything. pff

Floris

Staff member
A few stressful weeks, I finally have been able to open new doors ahead of me, because I could close the 'getting a new system' door behind me. https://floris.computer is finally a reality and I am typing this on my new iMac.

I am exploring it, learning about it, prepping for the configuration that I want, and figuring out how to set everything up, software wise as well as privacy, security and things like how it looks in my apartment and how to handle cable management.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Not feeling too bad now after 2 birthday parties yesterday... a 3rd and a 50th lol we went from The Gruffalo to Star Wars o_o:D

Floris

Staff member
Not feeling too bad now after 2 birthday parties yesterday... a 3rd and a 50th lol we went from The Gruffalo to Star Wars o_o:D
Star wars themed, or did you guys have a movie showing and you all dressed up as jedi ?

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Star wars themed, or did you guys have a movie showing and you all dressed up as jedi ?

The main birthday boy was Darth Vader his mrs was Princess L, the kids were stormtroopers. Star Wars cake and entrance music. The rest of us it was any fancy dress.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm annoyed, I still haven't been paid yet, I get that he's busy right now, but I need my money!

Also back to work tomorrow, and I haven't got half the stuff done that I wanted to

Floris

Staff member
I am still dealing with some frustrations, but I am doing a lot better. What a nice dinner out and some fun with friends can do to a mood.

Phillip

OMG Member
I'm doing pretty good, a lot has happened since last time...but still doing pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.