How is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Meh... I've had a stressy few weeks (year) so I'm having a drink tonight.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Today has been declared a meh day, so let's turn it into an awesome weekend.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well I did have a few drinkies but not as many as I would have liked so not so drunkfaced.... pfff

Floris

Staff member
I had a nice drink as well, my sponsor made me do it. It made Friday more interesting, but I have to say.. I do not mind almost never having a drink anymore. That reminds me, I should have a drink tonight.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Tired lazy Sunday. Nearly over and back to trying to get up on a Monday. Got a few schools to look at again this week but they are the last ones on the list. Then I have to apply and rank my top 3 choices (fingers crossed - get the results in March).

For now I'm getting ready to do dinner and watch a bit of tv before bedtime.

opair

OMG Member
I'm on vacation so I'm just browsing around Netflix a bit but can't decide what to watch :P

Floris

Staff member
I'm on vacation so I'm just browsing around Netflix a bit but can't decide what to watch :P

Have you seen Big Mouth? I was like .. what's this! and watched it for 5 minutes, .. and then i watched everything without taking a break. Hilarious.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm not so great but I've had a meds tweak (last night) so will see how life goes. I have to report in next week!

Floris

Staff member
@Mikey and I are cold.

I mean, we just discussed this on iMsg ..

NEVER MIND, i said nothing..

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Rub your face on the carpet back and forth really fast to create friction, this will generate heat.
Now now boys I don't think we need to know what you get up to when you're both cold!! LOL ;)

Personally, today I am tired... Meds tired but still. I have lots to do on my hit list tomorrow!

Floris

Staff member
I am all over the place today, physically and emotionally.

But .. for now, I have at least slept two hours, and an hour earlier this morning. And now I am going to focus on my dads birthday. Other stuff will be pushed towards Tuesday.

Floris

Staff member
A newer thread of this discussion can be found here; archiving this 2017 thread. :)

Floris

Staff member
There are bad and good days, but I have finally slept 2x 5 hours in the last two nights, and dreamt heavily. So I have had more rest than the week before. I have a bit less headaches and feeling less wobbly. I am using that 'good time' to be productive, because I know it won't last.

July went to crap and I am having a very hard time with that. It's yet another summer kinda ruined by things I have no control over. June went .. great, minus some ... real life things .. and july just went to crap. August better go well. otherwise ill just write off the summer and focus on fall.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I'm recovering from having been to watch The Heathers stage show musical with a friend and Abbs and her friend!!
Today off to see Barbie!!

I'm tired. lol

Floris

Staff member
I'm recovering from having been to watch The Heathers stage show musical with a friend and Abbs and her friend!!
Today off to see Barbie!!

I'm tired. lol
Barbie was a good movie. The online culture around it is terrible, it makes me dislike the movie. But, the movie is great, great cast, great visuals. Anyway .. you're going to love it, loads of pink.

Status
Not open for further replies.