I bought an Apple

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
If you buy one and months later you still dont' have it, and a new product is out you get the latest from apple.
If you bought it from some unofficial online store, you probably got scammed. Simple as that.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
If you buy one and months later you still dont' have it, and a new product is out you get the latest from apple.
If you bought it from some unofficial online store, you probably got scammed. Simple as that.
I got the Mac from the official Belgian Apple Distributor so it probably isn't a scam :P

Also, I might get the latest model because if the Early 2011 model was still in stock, I'd probably have already have it.
So let's hope for the Late 2011 model :D

But again, the differences aren't that great :P

Floris

Staff member
What kind of nonsense is this where you can just walk into the store and walk home with a box in your hand. But order it online and they promise 3-5 days delivery and it's the whole summer.

I'd ask for compensation, such as a discount or store credit.

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
What kind of nonsense is this where you can just walk into the store and walk home with a box in your hand. But order it online and they promise 3-5 days delivery and it's the whole summer.

I'd ask for compensation, such as a discount or store credit.

I already have a €400 coupon for that.
Appearently Apple thought I had to be put on the last-delivery list because I had the discount.
Now they fooled themselves since I get the newer model for the €400 discount and well, it's their loss :P

Floris

Staff member
The newer model is the same price, .. basically. there's no benefit to you besides which box they give you.

Floris

Staff member
Glad to hear you finally have one, and that you are loving it.

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Did you manage to sort out the issue Vincent? It'd be interesting to hear what was causing the issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.