iXen Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

smacklan

OMG Member
Hello all. As promised, I am releasing iXen as a free style exclusively here at XenFans. :) There is no longer a live demo of the style so I'm posting a few screenshots. The package comes with all of the design psd's you'll need to edit this to your needs, the fonts used, and detailed installation instructions. The only condition of use is:

1 - Do not redistribute this design or any portions of it or claim it as your own work.

I will do my best to keep this updated. If you have any support needs, please ask them here and I'll help as best I can. Thanks and nJoy!

Latest Version: XF 1.0.3

Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 10.36.36 PM.png Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 10.37.01 PM.png Screen shot 2011-07-17 at 10.37.38 PM.png

Attachments

• iXen Style.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 117

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Excellent work and thanks :)

Stormraven

Trusted Member
Very nice :) might install this on my localhost (so that I don't get confused when I have both live and localhost up together). cheers mate :)

TopShot

OMG Member
May be a silly question, but I have to ask.
By installing this style - I will going to lose all my mods I manually added in my existing style?

Actually I added many Mods and AddOns - just to try or use and I don't want to install them again as it is very much time consuming.

Andrea Marucci

Premium Member
I will do my best to keep this updated. If you have any support needs, please ask them at Audentio. Thanks and nJoy!

John, just in case of any question, where exactly in Audentio we can ask something about this theme? I've seen that the forum is under construction and I don't want to disturb you with email and so on...

Thanks again!

Vincent_imported

Trusted Member
May be a silly question, but I have to ask.
By installing this style - I will going to lose all my mods I manually added in my existing style?

Actually I added many Mods and AddOns - just to try or use and I don't want to install them again as it is very much time consuming.

If you add the style as a child of the style you made edits too, they will automatically be set onto the new style.
There might be a few losses or mistakes but they should be simple to fix.

Andrea Marucci

Premium Member
What exactly this involves? I mean what are the differences from importing a new style or using a style as a child of another one?

smacklan

OMG Member
It's simply a drop down selection you are presented with when you are at the screen where you import the xml file of the new style. What a child style does is inherit as many customizations from the "parent" style as is possible automatically saving one time reapplying those customizations. As Vincent said, it may not pull everything in, but certainly will make it easier.

As far as the support question goes Andrea, I have parted ways with Audentio and have actually decided to retire altogether. Feel free to ask here as I do stop by from time to time and will be happy to help as best I can.

smacklan

OMG Member
Changing the colors shouldn't be a big deal. There are just a very few actual colorized images which can easily be edited via Photoshop or something similar and then everything else can be colorized via the style properties. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.