iXen Style

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
You can buy a XenForo license, it will come with an import script.

Rob Fritz

OMG Member
Nice John. It looks quite clean. I presume that there are benefits to switching images to sprites in this style?

smacklan

OMG Member
Nice John. It looks quite clean. I presume that there are benefits to switching images to sprites in this style?
Thanks Robbie. I suppose there would be some, however minimal due to the minimal use of images in the design (aside from the standard XF icons). You would not, however, be able to make the gradient image a sprite due to sprites not working properly with the "repeat-x" CSS definition.

TayneC8

OMG Member
Really nice design there, I'm downloading it right now to install to my forum as my default theme. :) I really like the colours too, and they fit in well. How long did it take you to design this brilliant theme?

smacklan

OMG Member
Really nice design there, I'm downloading it right now to install to my forum as my default theme. :) I really like the colours too, and they fit in well. How long did it take you to design this brilliant theme?
Thanks, hope you enjoy using it! :) I played around with various things for quite some time before getting to what you see...that's mostly due to me not knowing what I wanted it to be right away ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.