• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

May : Town Takeover Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Sharpen your skills, work on building fast and fighting hard. Because this weekend there's a special event with winner taking all!

There's an old town in the /general world that nobody has access to. It's history is unknown, it's builds are decaying and the players in it trade all sorts of things if you capture them in time. But nobody has build permissions! It's guarded by the gods of the worlds and you need to be the last man (or woman) standing.

This weekend, starting Friday, a special announcement will follow granting people access to participate in a town-takeover event.

We will invite you if you're interested into the event, and the winner gets to claim full ownership of the town. All it's wealth, all the builds, and it will be world guarded, so nobody can steal, break or place in your own owned town. It will be named how you want (within reason) and you can add members. It will have a warp you can name, so people can visit it. It's even possible to set a welcome and exit message I believe. You can turn on leaf decay (or block it), spawning of any mobs or not.

The town bank has 25,000 /money in it for you to collect as mayor of that town.

Want to know what you'll be fighting for this weekend? /warp oldtown

How to participate? Be online on friday or saturday - and sunday we will know the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.