• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

mcMMO Triple Exp Acrobatics Grind Hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Once or twice this weekend, starting on Saturday evening, there will be an hour of Triple mcMMO Exp to help grind the Acrobatics skill.

Tips for Acrobatics grinding: Generation beacon, Feather Falling IV (4) boots, and enough food. Drinking a health potion once in a while helps too.

To grind faster, play with friends who are in the same mcMMO /party
The 1mb party is already at it's max, and open. If your friend is in it: /party join friendsname

Need a grinder? Let's build one! mcMMO works inside /builders (world).

Floris

Staff member
It's Saturday for me, let me know on here or discord or in-game that you came to grind acro, and if there are enough players online we will start triple exp.

Don't forget to be in the 1mb party with us, feel free to ask for an invite.

By the way, if you can get to the bee, you can get honey!
Don't be greedy, get a couple and leave for others. :)
2018-09-22_13.44.45.png 2018-09-22_13.45.17.png

Last edited:

globug100

Patron
Talked to jessi last night, we def will be on sometime today :)

Floris

Staff member
Okay, let's explain how to set this up and how to use this.

mcMMO is a rpg skill feature that allows you to level up your skills. Acrobatics is one of them. Each skill (they have about 15) allows you to get some perks. For example; mining gives you a few double drops, and acrobatics gives you rolling and a bit of damage control. Very handy if you run around a survival world all clumsy. Each skillname is also a command, like /mining, and .. /acrobatics.

When you type: /acrobatics, you will get a scoreboard on the right, type: /mcsb keep, to keep the scoreboard up.

To get exp for acrobatics you have to fall a certain height. @globug100 made a very pretty and cute flower-tower that we can jump off of. Don't worry, you won't die. Another condition is that you have to be in survival mode, and not in god mode. So if you're a special group or a team member, make sure you have god and fly disabled, and that you are in survival mode. If you fall from level to level the exp in the scoreboard will get less and less, until you are at zero, after which you level up. This is a great way to tell if you're scoring exp for dropping down.

There's water all around, if you fall by accident hopefully you stay alive by falling in the water. Just /back to otherwise pick up your stuff.

You get more exp if you wear boots as armour with the enchantment feather falling iv. I've put a shopchest at the bottom of the flower where you can buy a book. There are also anvils there. Leather, iron, gold, it doesn't matter what the boots type are.

Another protection is a regeneration beacon I've installed. You should automatically get regeneration buff.

The last way to stay alive is to pick up the health potions we are dropping and splashing them. If the effect doesn't work, type: /pvp on, first.

One more thing, to share the exp with others, make sure you're in the mcMMO /party, if you're not, ask for an invite.

Okay, you're ready to go, just jump from leaf to leaf until you're at the bottom, and type: /warp acro again.

At the top there's a special acrobatics spawner guarded by the mcMMO guy, which will drop health potions, parrots, food, .. all sorts of stuff. Oh, a little tip: the parrots are special, if you kill them you get feathers and money.

Floris

Staff member
Turning on Triple Exp on the 1mb minecraft server, doing acro with some people at /warp acro in a minute.

Floris

Staff member
We had two rounds on Saturday, details were posted to the #events Discord channel.

Sunday we had 1 round, and space for maybe two more rounds, depending on who's online today and how the lag is.

Floris

Staff member
Players that were participating on Saturday had the opportunity to pick up some honey from the bee, if you forgot: there should still be left. They have also received a unique participation token in their /gift box. Sunday's players will receive theirs on Sunday evening or early Monday morning.

Floris

Staff member
Annnd, mcMMO player showed up, the Acro Spawner is in place, and triple mcMMO has started for 30 minutes.

Floris

Staff member
That was a fun weekend, thank you all for playing, participation tokens are in the /gift if you haven't picked it up yet. Did you all get honey? @globug100 thanks for making the tower, it was really fun.

globug100

Patron
It was really fun! Glad I made it, so we had it to enjoy this weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.