• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Monthly (Creative) Builders Weekends

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Okay, let's be clear from the start: This might not always involve You. These events are either limited to those who are online, or who are familiar with certain build styles or plugins, or who are in a particular group. Sorry if that leaves you out.

But, .. throughout the year we hope to have some public and private build events with certain people. We will use Discord to invite people with a direct message or their @grouprole ..

Building can be a theme, a topic, to help out real quick. To push something cool out together in a weekend. Maybe we ask for certain things in /builders world, or invite people to a special / temporary build server.

And to be even more clear: We do this with people who we think are fair play players. If we give you some privilege into creative menus, it doesn't mean you can abuse that. Don't ruin it for yourself and others. Let's play together to make awesome spawns, roads, paths, builds, theme, event worlds, etc. Leave the greed of 'i might just load in some fancy item, or take a netherite block', .. one person can ruin this for the rest of the year ~~ we try to open up a bit and have more fun.

Okay, that said, i am very excited to see what we can do to make the server an awesome experience to show off to others and for new players to explore.

January:
I am not sure yet, it's very early. I will invite people through the #builders channel on Discord probably.

February:
We will ask for help with the Valentine's world.

March:
Gametype Spawn world update

April:
Paths and builds around Spawns for the end, nether and wild worlds.

May:
Hopefully something deep dark related

June:
Summer update for spawns

July:
A themed builders thing, let's see if we can put a town together in a weekend!

August:
Paths and roads update

September:
We will ask for help with the Halloween event

October:
We will ask for help with the Thanksgiving event

November:
We will ask for help with the Christmas event

December:
World edit paste fixes and terraforming help.