• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Multiple Worlds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
We have a few worlds for a few different means. You can teleport to each world with easy commands.
§ All our worlds are basically permanent worlds, we will not delete them:
/spawn (this is the Spawn world, from any world you can come back here, it's a safe place and updates per season)
/general (this is the old veteran survival world, an overworld. Here you can craft and build alone or with friends in the wilderness.)
/wild (this is the new wilderness survival world, an overworld.

/end (The new end dimension)
/nether (the new nether dimension)

How do I get back to my home?
When you found a place to live, type: /sethome home
Then if you ever need to teleport back to your home, type: /home home
You can have multiple homes, if you have a second place in a forest, you can type: /sethome forest
And then to get there: /home forest

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
How does Skygrid work?

Starting 2017 you can type: /skygrid to connect to one of our events worlds called a sky grid.

In this world, there are air blocks between every other block. These blocks are semi randomly generated. To stay alive, you have to jump from block to block. So train your mcMMO acrobatics!

Your inventory does not share between worlds to keep a fair advantage.

The /skygrid world is an overworld, difficulty normal (instead of easy), but it is a little tougher due to the required jumping. To create a base your building skills are also being tested. Creepers, lava, fire, etc, even other players can cause player and world damage (we don't allow griefing though). But you can find great loot all over the place. And you can type /challenge to pick a skygrid world challenge.

There's a bit more information in our changelog about the new skygrid event world here:
https://www.1moreblock.com/threads/changelog.11/#post-43

Floris

Staff member
/builders

Recently we've added a Creative world for Builders, by typing: /builders, you will find yourself in a flat world with creative mode. Certain commands obviously won't work there, and we intensely log user actions to check on creative-abuse. Please play fair.

The purpose of this builders world is that you have the opportunity to quickly demonstrate an idea you might have. Or help build something for our spawn areas in other worlds. Or maybe you want to speed up what you're working on and show off your skills.

At any rate, if you made something that's pretty awesome you can have me (mrfloris) come take a look and possibly request it to get copy/pasted to your build area in the wilderness world on /general

We are excited to give /builders access to creative mode in a somewhat limited way, so we can find out who is motivated to build, has the skills, and can help us make a prettier world. It's also a stepping stone towards creative building in the /sanctuary world.

The /builders world is small, it has a world border of 150 around spawn. The spawn area where you cannot build is marked with a floor of bedrock, nice and simple. As players have been building, and we might require more space, we will increment the world by 50, and we review once a month if we need to expand the world border. Early October 2018 we will make it at least 200.

Status
Not open for further replies.