Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

Multiple Worlds

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Dec 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    We have a few worlds for a few different means. Some are permanent, some are temporary. You can teleport to each world with easy commands.
    § permanent worlds:
    /spawn (this is the Spawn world, from any world you can come back here, it's a safe place and updates per season)
    /general (this is the Main world, an overworld. Here you can craft and build alone or with friends in the wilderness. It's a survival world.)
    /legacy (this is a Legacy world, for our veteran players. Access is public, but you will be in adventure mode. Only veteran players get creative/survival building/breaking permissions)

§ temporary worlds:
    /mine (This is an overworld for you to mine empty, a great place to get resources)
    /end (The new end supports the Ender Dragon, and a portal to jump to the outlands to get chorus and end-monuments.)
    /nether (Our hell world where you can fight blaze and ghasts, and try to survive in lava pools. Another place to get your resources and explore.)

In the game, just type: /mine
    And you get teleported to the mining world.

How do I get back to my home?
    When you found a place to live, type: /sethome home
    Then if you ever need to teleport back to your home, type: /home home
    You can have multiple homes, if you have a second place in a forest, you can type: /sethome forest
    And then to get there: /home forest

Please note these rules:
    In the permanent worlds: Building worlds, so if you didn't build it: Do NOT break it. This is considered griefing.
    In the temporary worlds: Mining worlds, so if you can break it, you can take it. This is not considered griefing.

2. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    How does Skygrid work?

Starting 2017 you can type: /skygrid to connect to one of our events worlds called a sky grid.

In this world, there are air blocks between every other block. These blocks are semi randomly generated. To stay alive, you have to jump from block to block. So train your mcMMO acrobatics!

Your inventory does not share between worlds to keep a fair advantage.

The /skygrid world is an overworld, difficulty normal (instead of easy), but it is a little tougher due to the required jumping. To create a base your building skills are also being tested. Creepers, lava, fire, etc, even other players can cause player and world damage (we don't allow griefing though). But you can find great loot all over the place. And you can type /challenge to pick a skygrid world challenge.

There's a bit more information in our changelog about the new skygrid event world here:
    https://www.1moreblock.com/threads/changelog.11/#post-43

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.