• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Players, we need your input! 3 more market entries

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Hey awesome people, we need your help.

The global /market now has a few admin-shop items, they are very basic. And meant for players who always ask 'who has dirt!', now we can say: Check /market, .. the price is higher than usual, but hey, they save time digging, right?

Anyway, there's 3 more slots at the top available, marked in the red circle, besides, cobble, sand, dirt, etc, what 3 items do You think we should add here?

Screenshot 2020-09-04 at 12.18.22.png

Roberto

Team
I do not see any suggestions, so we're going to leave it as is and populate it ourselves. If players suggest something now that we will finalize this, their suggestion will be pushed to the next update season.

Floris

Staff member
We are seeing a lot of people picking a few things way more than some other stuff in the /market
So we're going to revisit this now that we've been on 1.17 and 1.16 a while. And with 1.18 in the future, it's time to tweak things a bit.

Let us know what you'd love to see in the global market as a server-sale that's always there.

Feiioury

Noob
I have a suggestion for one slot, if that's okay. Is it possible we could have some raw potatoes listed?
Whilst killing zombies, I notice they drop cooked ones rather than raw ones on 1MB. So being able to purchase a few to start farming with would be nice.

Floris

Staff member
I have a suggestion for one slot, if that's okay. Is it possible we could have some raw potatoes listed?
Whilst killing zombies, I notice they drop cooked ones rather than raw ones on 1MB. So being able to purchase a few to start farming with would be nice.
They should drop vanilla as far as I know. If it's cooked maybe you use a fire aspect sword? But! Sure! I think a raw material is worth considering. Added to the list of stuff to consider.

Feiioury

Noob
They should drop vanilla as far as I know. If it's cooked maybe you use a fire aspect sword? But! Sure! I think a raw material is worth considering. Added to the list of stuff to consider.

Lol, thank you. Yes, you are correct, I do use a Fire aspect sword. That was a newbie mistake on my part; it's been so long since I sat down and actually played the game correctly. Just mostly creative, and screwing around as bored sysadmin. The last time I did play properly may have been in 2019, for all I know.

Floris

Staff member
Lol, thank you. Yes, you are correct, I do use a Fire aspect sword. That was a newbie mistake on my part; it's been so long since I sat down and actually played the game correctly. Just mostly creative, and screwing around as bored sysadmin. The last time I did play properly may have been in 2019, for all I know.
Ah fire aspect is probably why then yeh. no worries! :) i still like the suggestion, we already have written down a few things