Post if ur drunk! :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I went with wkd and think it won't take long before I am ready for bed lol.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
breezer and wkd .. starting .. lets hope im tipsylater

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Nobody was online, nobody picked up the phone. It was Mikey/Nikki/Pyr:wave:vbc on the skype call and not everybody else. Oh well, we had fun, but I didn't get close to tipsy. Man it was quiet on the net last night.

Aussie

OMG Member
Im drunked. I have great ideas for when Im drunk. Currently I want to be a gynecologist. I think I could be a doctor. A pisshead doctor. But I think I've killed too many braincells to be a doctor.

Floris

Staff member
I hope the next 12 months I will hardly post here that I am even close to tipsy :)

Hawkeye

OMG Member
I was drunk when I went to sleep 3 hours ago and I'm still drunk. I suspect tomfoolery or shenanigans combined with savagery. I'm really not qualified to make the call so, I'm putting my best people on this.

Maybe they will solve the mystery of how my Polaris quad spent the night parked in the creek, as well.

Which one of you bitches is supposed to make breakfast?:)

Hawkeye

OMG Member
Isn't it a bummer when you spend the day hearing about all kinds of things that you allegedly did?

My wife got calls from people a couple of mountains over from us. Apparently there was some kind of thing with some old hag getting frightened by something. I'm pretty sure it was accidental.

I have a vague memory of some kind of weird looking mailbox flashing past as I gave my quad the gas. I could swear that mailbox screamed.

Aussie

OMG Member
HELLLLOOO HEEEELLLLLOOOOO Im goneedededed. Smashededed mor e than useual cos other altering substances but nom and weeeeeeeeeeeeee. wheres you at!!

Hawkeye

OMG Member
Me smokum peacepipe in den. You are late. See if you can get a pass from the penal colony Guv-nah!

My #1 squaw has her friends here for gluhwein and cake. I can't be seen by that mob of split-tailed bipeds. They can sense motion, men having fun and strippers. They will attack and extinguish the eternal flame of fun, wherever they find it. I must be ever virulent.

I probably meant vigilant. Probably. Well, I'm almost pretty sure that I'm positively....not to mention practically...about to decide one way or another. Not without some or maybe no great effort on my part, thank you very much indeed.

Nemmerle

OMG Member
I'm well on the way to whiskey land.

For some reason they've designed the bottles so that you always get a drip running down the outside when you're finished pouring.

Life without whiskey is a terrible thing, almost as terrible as a life with cheap whiskey. Whiskey's not like drug. Cheap drugs just don't make you feel as good most of the time. Cheap/bad alcohol makes you feel like god beat the shit out of you and left you to die; and that's before the hangover.

My sister once mistook the bottle I'd pissed in for containing whiskey. On attempting to pour it down her throat she discovered her error.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I need to s l o w down lol

Floris

Staff member
I had a bit more to drink on 31st december than planned. but it all went well.
No more drinkies for me until 20th-ish.
niece turns 21 on 19th, and i turn 34 on 21st.

Hawkeye

OMG Member
My injun got so revved up on rum last night that I forgot to damage this thread. I'm pretty sure I made up for it in other areas.:)

Hawkeye

OMG Member
Double post! Double drunk! Double trouble! Come on, let's sing a song!

Whiskey & Gin,
Whiskey & Gin,
Mary McCrady loved whiskey and gin.

Yes, she was happy,
And, yes she was gay,
She never gave her virtue...

...more than 7 times a day!!

In keeping with the general whores theme:

Wild Old Bill was a son-of-a-bitch!
Knew he couldn't get rich,
By digging in a ditch!

Asked the Army what the hell he should do...

Build a whorehouse so the soldiers can screw!

He built a fine whorehouse, lined 99 whores against the wall,

Said, "Oh what the hell, I'm gonna fuck 'em all!"

He got to 97 and his balls turned blue,
He backed up, jacked off, fucked the other 2.

Wild Old Bill said before he died,

There's 5 more things I'd like to ride,
Bicycle,
Tricycle,
Automobile,
Sweet young thing and the Ferris Wheel!

I'm horrible! Don't worry! I'll drag me outside and kick my ass as soon as this is over. I totally deserve it. I am one bad Injun! I'll only use my left on me because it only maims and kills. The right even scares the shit out of me.

A yellow bird,
With a yellow bill.
He landed on,
My window sill.

I led him in,
With crumbs of bread.

Then I smashed,
His fucking head!

Ok, now I have the munchies. I want some venison nachos.

Floris

Staff member
19th, at niece her place, i might do Friday 21st my own birthday at my parents.

Reactions: Nix

ahs1987

OMG Member
Its freezing in Cardiff, but its not as cold when you have ur JD with you :D