Post if ur drunk! :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Hmmm I've not decided if I shall drink yet tonight or not. If I do its either Baileys, WKD Blue and/or Freienet Cava.... What to do...what to do???

Aussie

OMG Member
Drinking beer and watching Eclipse with a mate. Ulitmate night. Unless Edward was here (sw)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My turn to post lol. My friend is practising bowling on the Wii while I post haha on wkd and cava tonight. Putting the world to rights etc.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I think it's time to turn on the cam on skype :D

Mikey

:mikey:
Staff member
My turn to post lol. My friend is practising bowling on the Wii while I post haha on wkd and cava tonight. Putting the world to rights etc.
No skype? Your friend can come too!

Aussie

OMG Member
I just got home like 20 mins ago. Im still pretty drunk and its not even 7.30am yet. HAhaha. Ohh I have to go out again tonight. I hope Im not too hungoever. I mixed drinks something cruel.

Floris

Staff member
Aussie is our board's "drunk" I think, she posts serious drunkness too many times. Yikes! While I have no problem with people drinking, I have no problem with people being healthy either. Hugs!

In about 24 hours my 30-days no booze challenge ends, and yes, it got extended with a few weeks due to being naughty and drinking, but .. it was easier than I thought it would be. That said, I can't wait to have a drink tomorrow or day after.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Aussie is our board's "drunk" I think, she posts serious drunkness too many times. Yikes! While I have no problem with people drinking, I have no problem with people being healthy either. Hugs!

In about 24 hours my 30-days no booze challenge ends, and yes, it got extended with a few weeks due to being naughty and drinking, but .. it was easier than I thought it would be. That said, I can't wait to have a drink tomorrow or day after.

LOl yes Aussie is our board's Drunk haha (glad it's not me haha).

Hope you enjoy your drinkies Floris and savour it hehe :)

Aussie

OMG Member
Hahah oh great Im getting a reputation! My liver wouldnt mind a break. Im off to the pub tonight but after that I might go into hermit mode for a bit and let myself recover :p Its summer Im sposed to drink!

Floris

Staff member
Everything in Moderation I guess, that liver and other body parts are quite important.

It's why I don't date Meth addicts :)

You're not getting a 'reputation' so to speak, we just care for you :)
Have fun, be healthy. Enjoy drinking, enjoy a healthy body.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
My turn to post :p lol I'm such a wimp, a pint of baileys and a pint of malibu with coke and i'm done lol

Floris

Staff member
Well, I woke up in bed lying with my face on the iPhone and a tweet by Mikey that I was snoring ..

.. I think it's safe to say

Aussie

OMG Member
Drunken, Are yoiu surprised?? No boy to keep me companmy though!

Floris

Staff member
I can't give you boy, for I am man!

Reactions: Nix

Aussie

OMG Member
Not drunk, but hungover. I drank more than I have drunk in a long time last night. Ended up very sick haha Im out of practice!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Getting slowly drunk now lol... baileys mmmm :D

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Broke! No money to buy booze. :(

Aww this is why I stock up when I have the money so if a night like tonight comes along I can actually drink lol.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
ok not getting slowly drunk now i am drunk now and typing is becoming difficuklt lol