• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

over Scary October 2023 - Halloween Event

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
October has started, and that means this is your heads-up that it's a spooky and scary month, ending with a Halloween event.

Stay tuned for more information!

Floris

Staff member
First week

Floris will randomly teleport to you, heck, I might do it throughout the whole month! SORRY NOT SORRY

Also, you might notice a giant or wither or something else pop up nearby, maybe a charged creeper? SORRY NOT SORRY

Floris

Staff member
Second week

You can break melons and pumpkins, and the counter goes up.

Do you break the most of all in a week? You will show up as #1 and get a reward after the week ends. Don't miss out!

You auto-join the tournaments, and you can see the progress in /tournament

You can also place carved pumpkins. The one who does it the most is perhaps 1st in /tournament.

2nd? No worries, we also have prizes in all tournaments for first, second, and third-place winners. Every week!

And you can test your crafting skills by opening a workbench and crafting pumpkin pie.

THREE tournaments?

For now, maybe if we have time, we can add more next week.

Screen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.27.34.pngScreen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.27.40.pngScreen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.27.45.pngScreen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.27.50.pngScreen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.28.05.pngScreen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.28.10.pngScreen-Shot 2023-10-07 at 17.28.18.png

Last edited:

Floris

Staff member
Third week

Nope, not going to spoil it, come play and find out, (whispers: whisper whisper maybe drop party? super sales? whisper whisper, PVP battle? ..)

Floris

Staff member
Fourth week

We end the month with the /halloween event - it will start on the 30th, and runs a full 24 hours hopefully in all times. And ends on the first of November.

You will be able to trick/treat in /halloween - our custom 1MoreBlock Scary Dimension. Where you will have LOADS of scary mobs attack you while you try to get tricks or treats. There will be golden pressure plates in front of doors. Knock on those closed doors 3 times with your left and you get a trick or a treat. You can do that once a day. So yes, the smarty pants keep an eye on the Dutch timezone and join 30th, 31st, and 1st .. to check if they can try again .. you could get a max of 180 tricks/treats. Do you even have enough empty chests to put it all in? Wow.

Maybe there will be more that special weekend, like some secrets, or a scavenger hunt, we will see. No promises .. but I promise you it's a cool world to explore, with parkour, double ancient city, .. and that's all I can say right now.

Floris

Staff member
The test of /tournament has ended, prizes have been paid out. And now a full week for /tournament has started.

Keep your eyes open, maybe nice things show up to do!

Floris

Staff member
SCARY THINGS ARE NOW LIVE !!

This is your warning, to you player, that all scary things are now live.

PLEASE be safe, get thorns on your armor, have a safe AFK spot, and fight to stay alive.

The scary mobs are here, and they are a bit less than last year, but they are here. They crawled out of the ground and have your blood on their mind to win Halloween this Scary October 2023.

You will find mobs with pumpkins, of course, so that means during the daytime they will not despawn. Making even daytime not safe anymore.

You will find stacked mobs, all sorts of combinations, and they are double trouble.

You will NOT find invisible mobs, well .. they are invisible. You might suddenly get hit by a strong axe .. it takes some time to learn how to fight these.

And that's just a few of the things you can run into if you play this month.

Need a breather? No worry, /spawn is safe

Want more? Try /warp dungeon or explore the /wild at night :)

Looking to troll some friends, or want to get lucky with an unfair game of trick/treat before /halloween opens on the 30th? Check the /maket or your inventory for the item [scarecrow]

The scarecrow item is a jack o' lantern you can place, and then it will start counting down. Then BOOM, it explodes, lightning, scary mobs, etc.. Sometimes a chest? .. It drops Halloween candy. Or.. death.

Yep, the scary things are live.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
The new Tournament week has started.

break all the blocks you can, place all the blocks you can, and kill all the mobs you can.

Floris

Staff member
/perk unlocks for 2023 halloween are banner fire, balloon halloween, and mounts zombie horse

Floris

Staff member
The tournaments for the last week are now live, break all , place all, kill all ..

Floris

Staff member
There will be ghost scavenger hunt on 30th/31st, and 1st

trick or treat too !

Floris

Staff member
There will be four secrets to discover in /halloween on 30th, 31st, and 1st.

Floris

Staff member
This event has now ended, see you in 2024.

Status
Not open for further replies.