• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Sneak Peek into Upcoming 1MB Groups

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
This is a sneak peek. This is not set in stone. This is what we're potentially working on. The final version might be a bit different. Feel free to give us feedback on the following.

• First
    (Invisible group a player gets when they join the server for the first time)
    (Permissions: Rather limited, can auto-update to: Player)
  • Player
    (Visible group a player will always be in, our 'default' group)
    (Has warmups: yes, cooldowns: some, commands cost money: yes)
    (Permissions: Sort of limited, can auto-update to: Member)
    (Kind of like old yellow player group)
    (Group for active players, the old 'yellow' group)
    (Has warmups: some, cooldowns: sometimes, commands cost money: yes)
    (Permissions: Less limited, can request-upgrade to: higher groups)
    https://omgboards.com/threads/how-do-i-upgrade-to-group-member-from-player.261887/
  • Boosted
    (Group for active and regular players, a new 'boosted' group)
    (Upgrade has to get requested through the forums)
    (Has warmups: no, cooldowns: some, commands cost money: some)
    (Permissions: A little limited, can request-upgrade to: Builder)
    https://omgboards.com/threads/how-do-i-upgrade-to-group-boosted-from-member.261888/
  • Builder
    (Kind of like old green builders group)
    (Group for active Members that are Boosted, that love to build)
    (Upgrade has to be get requested through the forums)
    (Has warmups: no, cooldowns: some, commands cost money: some)
    (Permissions: Still a little limited, but with creative access in a few worlds)
    https://omgboards.com/threads/how-do-i-upgrade-to-group-builder-from-boosted.261889/
  • Rogue
    still in the works, but ..
    https://omgboards.com/threads/how-do-i-upgrade-to-group-rogue-from-builder.261890/
  • Donator
    (Exclusive group for people who donated in the past, or now donate more than $39 over PayPal.me/mrfloris)
    (Has warmups: no, cooldowns: limited, commands cost money: limited)
    (Permissions: Very flexible, like Builders)
  • Epic
    (Exclusive club of six to eight people, only obtainable through a slot-donation, details will follow)
    (Basically, first slot is cheapest, unlocking 2nd slot, which will be more expensive. etc. The last slot will cost the most. There will only be six slots in 2020, and possibly in 2021)
    (Has warmups: no, cooldowns: limited, commands cost money: limited)
    (Permissions: Very flexible, like Donators)
    https://omgboards.com/threads/group-epic-available-now.261864/
  • Legendary
    (Exclusive club of original server members from the legacy days. Membership is limited to those who played in 2010/2011/2012 and on a "Yeh, I know who you are" basis.)
    (Permissions: Super flexible, users can request additional permissions)
Sub-groups: (Regardless of your primary group, a sub-group appends additional permissions through a sub-group or player reward, or rank-up)
  • Helper
    (Community member of any group, with community support permissions)
    (If you ask to be a helper, the answer will always be no. If we need helpers we will pick you)
  • Admin
    (Community helper, with additional permissions to manage the community)
    (If you ask to be a team member, the answer will always be no. If we need more team members we will pick you)
  • Owner
    (This will only be me and/or Roberto, unless you are willing to buy your owner rank of 25% for a lot of cash money)
Here's a list of sub-groups or .. 'ranks' that players can earn by being active, building, breaking, levelling up in mcmmo, levelling up in groups, levelling up in advancements and achievements, and jobs, etc. They should happen automatically. Hopefully we get ranks sorted before the fall season.
  • Dirt is what everybody gets as default rank. It does nothing, but grants you access to upgrade to the below ranks.
  • Stone
  • Coal
  • Iron
  • Emerald
  • Diamond
  • etc.. (Still working out the details)
Groups will either happen automatically, or manually, or are required to be requested through the forums.

Sub groups like sub-groups and ranks will happen automatically. This is based on status (player vs team member) or on meeting requirements (mcMMO levels, job levels, etc)

Limited groups like Epic and Donator might require real life money to get. Details will follow once they're live).

First, we will try to stick to the existing permissions, and throughout the Fall season we hope to have the time to fine tune everything. Throughout 2021 we will keep updating and tweaking each group (as we always do).

QUESTIONS? Post them in this thread, this IS the time to ask questions.

Last edited:

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
When we see players online we will first update them to the new 1mb_player group,
and then as they keep playing, we will review their activity and if the playtime is over an x amount of days, we will upgrade you to 1mb_member group. In the coming weeks there will be a command to help automate this process a bit better.

If you had a permission in the past, or a perk, and that's gone, please feel free to point it out.