So, If you had to choose only 1, which would you choose and why?

You can only choose 1

• Netflix

• Amazon Prime

• Disney +

• Standard TV (Main channels)

• HBO

• Other....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
You saw the title... go go go....

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
Hahahaha, you can only choose one,I only have one!
I have Netflix, not because it's the best but it's just the one I got years ago and I see no reason to get rid. I don't have a TV so it gives me enough choice to satisfy my rare tv fix.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
LOL Looks like it's Netflix that wins then!!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Yeah probably netflix, but prime video is pretty darn good these days and cheaper.

Joan

Don't Blink
Donator
I'm tempted to get Discovery+ might try out the free trial soon.

Floris

Staff member
I forgot about Discovery+ oh boy, another one. haha, yesh, will see if I can get that somehow.

To be honest, I really wish Apple would just deal up with netflix, prime etc and offer apple tv+ with a service to bundle netflix for an additional +10, etc.
So you just pay 1 service $99/yrs and have the full bundle. and apple deals with who gets what.

ChattingWithYou

OMG Member
Amazon Prime is my favorite. I like the variety they offer in terms of content especially the series category. They have thrillers, horror-based, love, family drama, supernatural etc.

willy007

OMG Member
I like netflix because they have exclusive tv shows and high quality movies. It is not region locked and you can watch the videos in any device.

Floris

Staff member
Amazon Prime is my favorite. I like the variety they offer in terms of content especially the series category. They have thrillers, horror-based, love, family drama, supernatural etc.
I think Amazon just bought MGM or something like that. I expect them to grow dramatically in 2022.

I like netflix because they have exclusive tv shows and high quality movies. It is not region locked and you can watch the videos in any device.
Region locked? Hmm, true, but there are license issues - things just don't show or aren't complete in their category. From country to country.