So, If you had to choose only 1, which would you choose and why?

You can only choose 1

• Netflix

• Amazon Prime

• Disney +

• Standard TV (Main channels)

• HBO

• Other....

Results are only viewable after voting.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
You saw the title... go go go....

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Hahahaha, you can only choose one,I only have one!
I have Netflix, not because it's the best but it's just the one I got years ago and I see no reason to get rid. I don't have a TV so it gives me enough choice to satisfy my rare tv fix.

Reactions: Nix

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
LOL Looks like it's Netflix that wins then!!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Yeah probably netflix, but prime video is pretty darn good these days and cheaper.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I'm tempted to get Discovery+ might try out the free trial soon.

Floris

Staff member
I forgot about Discovery+ oh boy, another one. haha, yesh, will see if I can get that somehow.

To be honest, I really wish Apple would just deal up with netflix, prime etc and offer apple tv+ with a service to bundle netflix for an additional +10, etc.
So you just pay 1 service $99/yrs and have the full bundle. and apple deals with who gets what.

ChattingWithYou

OMG Member
Amazon Prime is my favorite. I like the variety they offer in terms of content especially the series category. They have thrillers, horror-based, love, family drama, supernatural etc.

willy007

OMG Member
I like netflix because they have exclusive tv shows and high quality movies. It is not region locked and you can watch the videos in any device.

Floris

Staff member
Amazon Prime is my favorite. I like the variety they offer in terms of content especially the series category. They have thrillers, horror-based, love, family drama, supernatural etc.
I think Amazon just bought MGM or something like that. I expect them to grow dramatically in 2022.

I like netflix because they have exclusive tv shows and high quality movies. It is not region locked and you can watch the videos in any device.
Region locked? Hmm, true, but there are license issues - things just don't show or aren't complete in their category. From country to country.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I am debating on getting rid of Netflix, at the it's not value for money for me as I rarely watch it.

Floris

Staff member
I am debating on getting rid of Netflix, at the it's not value for money for me as I rarely watch it.
As weeks go by, my plans is to pick 2 series, finish watching those, and when better call saul is over as well, to just ditch netflix until i have finished watching things on hb:wave:prime/disney.

Some other services i share with my niece, so i can't just cancel it, but i have them really cheap now. Once they are over, ill renew netflix, but not renew those two services. And I might skip a year of apple tv+ and just take that for a month at some point and watch seriies in that month.

i think we THINK that we need them, but we're just spoiled probably. haha. CANCEL NETFLIX, let['s goo.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I only have Netflix, so cancelling it does only leave me with what I can watch on YouTube or the free streaming services

Floris

Staff member
I only have Netflix, so cancelling it does only leave me with what I can watch on YouTube or the free streaming services
Is it possible to downgrade the account maybe?