Some randomly boring thread about my little bike rides

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I've almost stopped doing this, but i think about it daily.

The twice a week trips to local place is just a km, i dont really want to add it to the pile of km until i do daily trips.

I've done 2,5km one way and 4km long wary around back, the other day.

Last night i did a 2km ride around the area here at night since the wind was finally gone and it didn't rain.

Monday i have a 5km ride to get somewhere. "fun". hopefully it is not too cold, and not windy.

I can't wait to pick up daily rides again and keep better track. I just had excuses and other stuff on my plate that made me stay home and work on health issues instead.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
14th, i had a 5,5 km ride total maybe even 6, but battery of tracker died, forgot to charge.
went well. better than the one from last week

Floris

Staff member
Two days ago, 3km ride
Yesterday, 1,5 km
Today, almost 2.

Floris

Staff member
I heard the weather is dropping in temp and maybe even bit of rain, and the weather is great today. I have been on a 2km bike ride this morning and just got home from another 2km.

Hopefully tomorrow i can do another 4km.

Floris

Staff member
The last week I had to travel for 5 minutes back and forth like 4 times a day , at least.

I also had to go to town twice, which is an extra 5km back and forth, at least.

And I go to the grocery store to waste time, which happened three times, which is 5+ minutes to get there (i go slow)

I completely forgot to put my watch on, so I have no data :(. But, from few times a week to multiple times per day, and it feels good.

Floris

Staff member
to get rid of anger i've been doing an extra 1km a day, today i did 7 more, so 8 total.

Floris

Staff member
July 1st to 7th, I've been doing 15+ minutes daily bike rides, and then an extra bike ride into town, which averages to 5km extra each day.

Floris

Staff member
2nd week of july and still doing 5k daily, extra.

Floris

Staff member
Health really got in the way to bike without "risk", but it's a new year and in December I've tried my best to do 5 minute distances and tell my body it's okay. Build up some confidence. Today I had a 45 minute bike ride. The way over I had a lot of wind against me, took me twice as long. I got home a lot faster.

Friday I have to do the same route, so now I also know how it will probably go. It seems it will be fine.

Floris

Staff member
I keep forgetting to write these down, but I am having valley and peaks of being on my bike (at all), or even extra. There haven't been long rides - the bike's getting less trusty as it gets older, and my health issues makes it scary to do 10km or more. So I take it easy.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Where are the youtube speedy vids?

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I couldn't understand biking everywhere, but it's so flat, and organised with bike paths that everyone cycles.

Floris

Staff member
This week I've doubled the distance, and my body was complaining. I hate health issues, but, I did it.

Floris

Staff member
The last week I've had extra bike rides for double the distance, almost fainted on one due to the weather, but got home okay. lol. fml.