• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.4 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

Summer 2020 : Beach Box

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
Is everybody getting a tan in the game? Awesome!

If you build a beach somewhere in the /general world, here is a Summer Kit for you :)

It has some cool items to help you decorate your beach.

The kit is now live, and you can get it once, while the Summer Events are active.

The volcano event is active too, you can learn about that here: https://omgboards.com/threads/summer-2020-volcano-eruptions.261835/

In the game, it's probably best to go to /general, and then type: /kits.

The Summer kit is there, click it to collect it. You will get a blue shulker box called Summer Beach Box

You're free to trade the items with others, buy or sell them, but we hope you make a fun beach build.

If you have, let us know! Show it to us and there might be a little extra surprise just for you.

The items are renamed items, to help you get unique items in the game to collect. But you can build with them. Unique items that are placed, generally lose their unique name when you pick them up.

They do not do something special, but we hope that the swimming heads might result in players getting together for a swimming party? And that the beach balls might result in someone making a mini game with beach volleyball? Who knows! I am sure you're all very creative. What about a massive bonfire? ..

Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 16.24.45.png Screenshot 2020-08-15 at 16.24.56.png

Floris

Staff member
If you have trouble picking up the Summer box don't feel shy is reporting this!

Floris

Staff member
It's September, the beach box is no longer available. We will soon introduce a headshop where you can buy a variety of heads!