• Connect today Guest, Join our never resetting minecraft 1.20.3-1.20.6 survival server, where we explore, mine, build, and survive together. We are a family-friendly community, and open to all over the age of 13. Bring friends and make new ones!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market, Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more. We can't wait to have you join us!

over Summer Activities!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
1MoreBlock.com 1.20.1 server is ready to have some Summer Fun! LETS GOoOOoO

# **Fun Summer Activities in the Minecraft Community!**

Greetings, Minecraft enthusiasts! The scorching summer is here, and we have some exciting activities planned for our community. Get ready for an fun filled adventure with thrilling boosts, exclusive perks, and fantastic surprises! Here's what you can look forward to this just this weekend alone, yes .. **starting today**:

## **Classic Boosters:**
We're starting the summer extravaganza with a bang! Join us on Discord and in-game this weekend to enjoy some classic boosters. Whether you're looking for faster gathering, increased XP gain, or extra drops, we've got you covered.

A great opportunity to level up your gameplay. (Some boosters are limited to some worlds)

## ⚡️ **Unlock New Skills and Perks**
Are you ready to take your abilities to the next level? We're unlocking a range of powerful `/skills` (knowledge abilities) with exciting perks for you to discover. Harness their potential and dominate the 1MB worlds like never before. Prepare for a summer of unforgettable adventures!

Note that unlocked skills are available in all worlds. Trained your skyblock wall climbing perk yet?

## **2023 Summer Box in /kits**
Brace yourselves for a treasure trove of summer-themed goodies! Soon, we'll be unlocking the 2023 summer box in `/kits`, packed with exclusive items and surprises. Collect them all to make your Minecraft experience even more delightful. Get ready to embrace the spirit of summer and level up your base, or start another one near a beach.

## **Mini Drop Parties**
Keep your eyes peeled! We're planning mini drop parties that can happen randomly when there are enough players online. Prepare for spontaneous celebrations and thrilling surprises at the spawns of `/general`, `/oneblock spawn`, `/cave spawn`, `/skyblock spawn`, and more.

Don't miss your chance to snag that ph4t l00t, saving you some time grinding for them ~ maybe we will throw in some impossibles like spawners for oneblock, or dragon eggs and bedrock, or group upgrades, big money cheques, ya know, stuff like that :p

## **Expand the Wild World Border**
Exciting news! We're expanding the border of the `/wild` world this weekend. Prepare to venture into uncharted territories and discover new 1.20.1 landscapes ripe with new loot boxes, updated desert structures, archeology features, and new biomes for exploration. Gather your friends, equip your gear, jump on a horse or a pig, and embark on an epic journey beyond the known limits!

Note: In `/oneblock spawn` there's now a templates shop where you can get the new impossibles, and some other players already have the fancy new cherry blossom saplings, feel free to ask them to share their wealth.

## **Exclusive Surprise for the Attentive**
Attention, dedicated readers! *If you've made it this far,* we have a special surprise for you. In-game, send the command `/mail send mrfloris give me a summer goodie please!` to receive an extra little treat as a token of our appreciation. It's our way of saying thank you for being a part of our vibrant community!

Play with a friend this weekend, and your treat might be a little different than the one the rest gets. _<shifty eyes>_

> _Don't miss out on the summer festivities and thrilling adventures awaiting you in our Minecraft community. Gather your friends, unleash your creativity, and dive into the world of limitless possibilities. Let's make this summer an unforgettable one!_

See you in-game!

AND YES, this is just this weekend, there's moooooore to come ^_^ Go to discord.gg/floris and get the Notify role, so you get a ping when we have more summer news for you. (or sign up on the forums and reply to this thread, you will be notified then too)

Floris

Staff member
# **Join us in the Wilderness Border!**

Greetings explorers, builders and miners,

The /wild world has a massive update that will surely ignite your passion for exploration and discovery. With the recent release of Minecraft 1.20.1, we are thrilled to bring you an expanded world border, abundant with new blocks, mods, biomes, and fun.

Here's what you need to know: The distance between spawn and 8500 by 8500 has been meticulously increased, effectively doubling the size of the /wild world border.

We've made a conscious decision not to pre-generate the uncharted chunks yet to be discovered. This gives future releases, such as the highly anticipated 1.20.x or even 1.x updates from Mojang, the opportunity to introduce their latest chunk generation technology.

Imagine the thrill of uncovering untouched terrain and experiencing the most recent advancements in the Minecraft world! Get your elytra ready, or your favorite horse, and go for an adventure to find sniffers, cherry blossoms, camels, new loot like templates, and more.

Whether you are a seasoned player or a newcomer eager to start your Minecraft adventure, we have plenty of chunks to accommodate your travels. Build a base!. The expanded world border offers ample space for both fresh bases and the expansion of existing ones. So gather your friends, sharpen your tools, and embark on an exhilarating journey within the Wilderness Border!

See you in the wilderness on 1MoreBlock.com

OH, by the way, The Summer Box for 2023 is now available via /kits, and check out the #events channel on discord.gg/floris, and today's announcement about all the Summer fun that's waiting for you. And more to come!

Floris

Staff member
Drop party

Every couple of hours the server checks if there's 5+ players online, if so, it will announce there's a drop party starting.

Once started, you can go to /warp summer, and find chests. They will have fireworks and holograms. If you touch a chest, you get the loot in it.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

You can find levelled mobs in /acid, /cave, /skygrid, /skyblock and /oneblock now

Stay safe!

Floris

Staff member
Update:

The summer heat has gotten to some mobs, and they now think the players are the enemy. Stay alert! You might find chickens ganging up on you and frogs chasing you. Once you're about a chunk away from them you should notice they already forget about you. But stay safe out there.

So far they've only been attacking players in /wild and /general

Floris

Staff member
Phew! We're exhausted from the fun. We're talking a little break while we prep for more/new summer activities, stay tuned.

Floris

Staff member
Update:

The Summer Events for 2023 have now ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.