Welcome to OMG boards community!
Community of friends where we talk about daily life, offtopic stuff, and what keeps us busy.

You are currently viewing our community forums as a guest user. Sign up or
Having an account grants you additional privileges, such as creating and participating in discussions.

1. Connect today Guest, to explore, mine, build and survive.
    1MB is a public, family-friendly #minecraft survival server, version 1.12.2.
    We're small, but have a friendly face. Invite your friends and come play!
    Features include: mcMMO RPG, Rewards for Achievements, a /market,
    Multiple worlds, sit on a chair, events, Economy, and more.

The 1MB Menu feature

Discussion in 'MineCraft' started by Floris, Jun 13, 2017.

1. Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    With the introduction of 1MB version 2.4, you will find a nether star in your inventory. This is what we will refer to as the 1MB Menu. You can also get to the menu by typing: /menu

It will have for example an item listed for worlds. you can quickly teleport to the spawns of different worlds. Like /mine or /nether. Obviously the commands like /mine and /nether will still work.

This is just a quick introduction thread, I will expand on it when I have a bit more time. If you have any problems or questions, please feel free to post them here.

2. OP
    Floris

Floris I'm just me :) Hi. Staff Member

Threads:
    Likes Gained:
    The 1MB Menu has been updated today, it has a few typing errors fixed, it's a bit more organised and the buying of spawners has been added. The /market works again! So we've added a shortcut to it in the /menu as well. Enjoy!
    If you have any suggestions, please do post them here.