The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
I refuse to do something today. I will see you on monday :P
*quietly moves things to kitchen, from kitchen to dishwasher, from dirty clothes to bathroom, from bathroom to washing machine, might have turned on washing machine, and maybe i am watching house MD on prime as i do so*

Reactions: Nix

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Laundry - drying
Washing up - half done
Hoovering - also half done
Food shopping - done
Rubbish and recycling
Playing with Assisi - lots
Bathroom

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
@Joan well done
@Floris Good going for a lazy day

Washing up
Rubbish out
Clothes washing ----- moved to tomorrow
Clear desk area-----moved to tomorrow morning
Pull sofa and desk out so BT can get to space tomorrow morning
Tidy up everything and sort so when I put it back its organised and tidy
set alarms for morning
call parents

dinner

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Rubbish now out
Emptied the hoover will finish doing that after food
Bathroom done except the floor
Decided to put another load in the machine
More playing with assisi

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Today

Finish the kitchen
Clear the dining table

Tomorrow

Tidy bedroom

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I've moved desk and cleaned it.
Got to tidy later and put living room back together after BT have been and hopefully given me faster internet! If it goes wrong I will not be around for a few days.

Floris

Staff member
MONDAY

I have to do things again :(

I don't even know what, I guess my first step is to just walk through the apartment and write things down, then sort my todo list and remove duplicates. haha

Floris

Staff member
I did a thing! I figured out how to get this thingy i bought months ago on the water thing in the kitchen sink. I FEEL ACCOMPLISHED

Back to my todo list.

• Haha

Floris

Staff member
Woke up a bit earlier than I wanted, but feeling semi productive. I've gathered up laundry, dishes, and trash. I will soon put it in the dishwasher, washing machine and move the trash downstairs.

I got to focus this morning, so I won't wear myself out until that's done. I also have groceries showing between 10 and 12.

The thing I installed in the kitchen yesterday survived the first day. Yay.

Best of luck everybody with your todo list.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Still have more to do in the kitchen, however I did get the table cleared, moved the plant. Bathroom floor is done and Assisi has new bowls instead of my baking stuff!
Must finish the kitchen today though

Floris

Staff member
Still have more to do in the kitchen, however I did get the table cleared, moved the plant. Bathroom floor is done and Assisi has new bowls instead of my baking stuff!
Must finish the kitchen today though
Sounds like you did stuff, so it was worth it. We do what we can :)

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Bedroom wise I just need to put the clothes away and make the bed!
Kitchen though is a bit more, I hate washing up!

Floris

Staff member
today was a bust, because of the delays with the legal stuff, it is almost 6pm, i just wanna go to bed.
can i take microwave and pasta with me and just watch tv in bed while stuffing my face

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
SO so peed off... sent ages sorting out what we wanted form a pizza company that is supposed to be good after they delivered a leaflet, and I call up and BOOOOM we are out of their delivery area by 2 roads o_o :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway, went with dominos instead.

Got a few things done today but not much as it was a really late night last night with an early start.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Why do I keep finding more washing up to do!

Other than that it's not too bad, could use another hoovering and the rubbish and recycling to go out, but it'll do. He'll probably only be here 10 minutes after all

Floris

Staff member
SO so peed off... sent ages sorting out what we wanted form a pizza company that is supposed to be good after they delivered a leaflet, and I call up and BOOOOM we are out of their delivery area by 2 roads o_o :angry::angry::angry:

Anyway, went with dominos instead.

Got a few things done today but not much as it was a really late night last night with an early start.
This happened to me with mcdonalds, they pushed the app, pushed flyers etc, and then they dont support us, 5km radius .. but they support up to 3,5 .. PFF

Why do I keep finding more washing up to do!

Other than that it's not too bad, could use another hoovering and the rubbish and recycling to go out, but it'll do. He'll probably only be here 10 minutes after all
Yeah, same.. actually - let me start laundry again

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
This happened to me with mcdonalds, they pushed the app, pushed flyers etc, and then they dont support us, 5km radius .. but they support up to 3,5 .. PFF
I was so annoyed ... just stupid!

Today I've got a wash load on so far.
To do for definite is washing up, hang out clothes washing, shopping amends. The rest depends on if BT turn up to sort my new net out.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
So todays list;

Washing up
Sort kitchen
Put living room back together once BT man has been (If he shows up)
Pre return parcels to post
Rubbish out
Sort devices to new net if ti happens

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Got to put the recycling out, put the toothbrush on charge and of course washing up!

Floris

Staff member
We will see how tomorrow goes, my plan is kinda "not doing anything", but if the light is okay and eyes are okay, i might just jump on a bus somewhere. In the morning I am getting some things from the farm, the last batch (geesh)

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
I have the girls round tonight so it'll be gut the downstairs today...
kitchen - washing up, mop & sweep, clear table, get plates sorted for tonight and glasses
Living room tidy as much as possible
Loo - clean and mop
Shopping delivery today as well
order food at 6.30
chat to @Floris lol

Floris

Staff member
Cleaned the place last night because I was supposed to get stuff dropped off again today (last time).
And this morning I went to bed at 4 am, woke up at 8:30 am and finished cleaning.

Then I checked in with sister and she wasn't doing great, so she cancelled her day. Which is fine. I am free now !
haha
My eyes aren't happy and i slept poorly, I didn't decide to jump on a train and travel the netherlands or belgium or something. So I am home. Just playing minecraft.. might finish the kitchen, maybe was a single window. might go through a box of stuff.. Tiny little things.

Status
Not open for further replies.