The boring thread of: I have to really clean a few things (part 2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
OK so far,
Tidied kitchen,
half way through washing up (found a load more in Abbs room)
swept floors
cleared table and cleaned
had a ft
had lunch
still got loads more to do.... that'll teach me for doing not a lot this week!

Floris

I'm just me :) Hi.
Staff member
The week is over! I just wanted to say thank you all for keeping me motivated, I got more done than normal. And I am glad to see the things you are all doing, it reminds me what I am falling behind on and then I work on it too.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Well the cat fell asleep on my neck so of course I couldn't do anything! All I've done today is put the rubbish and recycling out and eat Ben and Jerry's! Lots of washing up to do still.

Reactions: Nix

Floris

Staff member
Well the cat fell asleep on my neck so of course I couldn't do anything! All I've done today is put the rubbish and recycling out and eat Ben and Jerry's! Lots of washing up to do still.
That excuse sounds familiar :D

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
My mother is coming over on Friday so lots of cleaning to be done by then. She barely comes over and usually unannounced so of course so says well I don't visit as its a mess. Its not usually a mess if I have notice of visitors!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Done lots of admin already today and had lunch.
left to do is the boring stuff;
washing up
clothes washing
keep eye on box for internet to go live
sort abbs
make phone calls

Floris

Staff member
So many flies in the apartment, I am considering to try and spray near the windows a bit. But I can't go anywhere today and I don't want to breathe in those fumes.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
So many flies in the apartment, I am considering to try and spray near the windows a bit. But I can't go anywhere today and I don't want to breathe in those fumes.
Are they the little tiny flies? For those I put a little washing up liquid and squash/fruit juice in a bowl, cover the bowl with cling film and poke a few holes in, the flies go in but can't get back out and die

Floris

Staff member
Are they the little tiny flies? For those I put a little washing up liquid and squash/fruit juice in a bowl, cover the bowl with cling film and poke a few holes in, the flies go in but can't get back out and die
The thicker ones. Not the fruit flies. These are just here before the rain. But they got inside and are on the window the whole time. Typical country side nonsense.

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Well I've done nothing today apart from bake cakes!!! Was not planned lol, just a spur of the moment thing!!
Now doing dinners. Will get on tomorrow.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
So far this morning I've changed the bedding, wasn't on today's list, but the cat stepped in her poop and then jumped on the bed! She's got a bit of diarrhea so she's forgiven.
Next up laundry!

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Oh dear @Joan not very pleasant to deal with is it....

Today I need to do everything I should have done yesterday!! Oh well...

Floris

Staff member
Tidied up the kitchen.
Done the floor.
Gathered laundry.
Threw trash out downstairs.
Checked if I had mail.
Sister dropped off some more things from the farm.
Tried to sleep, failed.
Tonight I was told a guy comes to give me a present from my sister. So I guess I have to stay awake.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Need to cook actual food tonight, rather than eating toast for dinner!
Washing up to do

• Haha

Nix

Just a little crazy!!
Staff member
Done not a lot again today...my bad...
Got to put living room back together tomorrow afternoon. Doing clothes washing in morning and got washing up to do as well...
Thursday is coffee and music morning/afternoon and then tidy tidy tidy for the rest of the day and friday as bro and fam here sat & sun!

Floris

Staff member
Still waiting for that guy to show up, i hope he's here soon, im tired

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I had pie and chips for dinner, called my dad for a bit. Now I really should do some cleaning

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
Today's list:

Washing up
Hoovering

I've put the rubbish out

Floris

Staff member
Best of luck Joan and Nixxy and everybody else who reads these threads. Not you google bot, no luck to you.

Okay, today I have ben tidying up the kitchen, making sure the dishes are ready to be tackled.

The dishwasher is emptied and the dryer is emptied (i forgot).

My sister called that company, it's a coffee bean grinder machine she gifted me! It didn't arrive last night (growl) but now he should show up before 1pm today.

I will be doing tiny little things in the apartment until then.

Joan

Don't Blink
Patron
I got one load of washing up done before work and hoovered the kitchen, still more of both to do, but it's progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.